Ch.30

Tyler's POV

I sat next to Troye in the adoption office.

"Okay. Mr. Oakley I need you to sign here." Nancy, the head of the adoption center, said. Troye signed on the line. "And you as well Mr. Oakley." She handed me the documents. After the signing was done there was a lot of questions and discussions.

"Okay. You both can come by tomorrow at 10 o'clock and pick up Elizabeth and Kathryn."

"Okay." I said as I shook Nancy's hand.

Troye and I left and went to the car.

"Oh my gosh. We are parents Tyler." Troye said as we got in the car.

"I know I can't believe it. I can't wait until tomorrow when we get to pick them up." I replied.

We drove in the car while singing to a 1D song, luckily the band still hadn't broken up. After Troye was driving for a bit, I noticed they we weren't driving in the direction of our house.

"Where are we going?" I asked Troye.

"It's still your birthday!" He chirped back. I couldn't help but grin even though I didn't really like surprises.

Elizabeth's POV

I walked with Kathry to our dinner after the two men had left. Their names were Troye and Tyler and they were gay. I didn't really have a problem with them being gay, they seemed very happy together. I couldn't wait until tomorrow but as much as I wanted real parents I was going to miss the friends I had made.

Kathryn and I grabbed our tray of food and sat down at our usual table. Soon all my friends joined; Abby, Cherokee, Will, Adam, and Hannah all sat down at our table (most of them are our age, but Hannah was a little older).

"So guys today's our last day..." I started.

"What?!? OMG. Why?!?" Everyone started questioning.

"Today we were at recess and a guy came up to me and started saying stuff and then he walked off to find his husband and it turns out his husband had talked to Kathryn. So they brought us inside and decided they wanted to adopt us." I explain.

"OMG that's great!" Abby said.

"So your getting adopted by to gay guys?" Hannah asked us.

"Yeah. I'm excited. I don't care if they are gay or not." I replied.

"Yeah. What did they look like?" Hannah asked again.

"Well the one that came and talked to me was really skinny, tall, and had dark brown hair. The one that talked to Kathryn was short with blonde hair." I described.

"Did you catch their names?" Hannah asked quizzically.

"Yeah, the brown haired one was Troye and the blonde was Tyler. Why?" I asked.

"OMG! OMG! Do you not know who they are?!? They are YouTube famous!!! Whenever I get the chance to go to the computer lab, I watch their videos! They are amazing. Ohmygosh you guys are like the luckiest two people on earth right now. I mean you are going to have a great time with them!!" Hannah squealed.

"Wow..." Was all I could say. Through the rest of dinner all I could think about was our new parents coming tomorrow."

Troyes POV

As we drove in the car I could barely sit still. I had planned the perfect dinner.