Ch. 13

Troyes POV

After Tyler and I danced to Little Things, literally the best moment of my life, we danced to some more songs. A few dances we started getting down and dirty, but then again so were Kate and Joey while Lily and Connor just laughed at how stupid we looked. They kept yelling 'Get a room!' And then Kate would yell 'I don't see a room around here...' Then just turn her attention back to Joey. Soon since we had a bit to drink I went to the restroom while Tyler stayed with the group. I went to the bathroom, did my business, and then went to the sink and splashed some water on my face to cool down. I walked back out into the crowd and looking for Tyler and then I saw him. Pressed up to some guy and smiling at him! I instantly felt tears come to my eyes. How could I have been so stupid. Tyler just considers me as some little fling. I can't believe this.

I walked to our lounge chair where we had sat our stuff down and grabbed my jacket. I was leaving and now. As I was walking to the door I felt a hand grab my wrist. It was Kate.

"Troye what's wrong?" She asked. Obviously noticing my tears.

"Tyler. He.... He..... Was with another guy!" I said sobbing. She pulled me into a hug and I tried to be nice but I really didn't want comforting right now.

"I'll talk to him Tyler! You never know." She said attempting to comfort me.

"I'm sorry Kate but I'd rather not talk now. He was pressed up to another guy and I really just..... I'm leaving. Now." I said. I stormed away refusing to look back.

"Troye!" She called after me, but there was no way I was turning around.

Tyler's POV

After dancing a little and having some fun dance time with Troye, if you know what I mean. Troye said he was going to the bathroom. I danced with the group a little waiting for my Troye to come back when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and it was my old friend Korey.

"Hey!" I said.

"Hey! What's up any crushes lately?" He asked me laughing.

"Well actually yes! This little Aussie youtuber, he's perfect!" I said pulling Korey into a hug. Korey started saying something but I didn't hear it because all I could see was Troye staring at me from across the room. He turned and started running towards the door. Oh no! I can't imagine how this looks. As he got almost to the door I saw Kate grab his hand talking to him. He was sobbing and then he turned and ran out the door. Oh no! I have to go after him now.

I left Korey just standing there probably very confused but I didn't care. The only thing I cared about now was Troye. I yelled to Lily, Connor, and Joey that we were leaving now and Connor tossed me the keys so I could go get the car. I ran into Kate on the way out the door. All I could think to do was grab her arm and pull her with me knowing Lily would get here stuff for her. I ran to the car pulling Kate behind me.

We both got in the car.

"What did he say?!?" I asked practically yelling at her, I felt kinda bad.

"He said he was leaving. Now." She said. Shit! He meant leaving the country I know Troye too well.

"Kate do you not understand?!? He's going back to Austrailia."