Ch.32

Kathryn's POV

I woke up excited and nervous. I wanted to get out of this stupid place, but I was going to have new parents that I didn't know at all. I packed my stuff saved into a little pink suitcase the center had given me, it's not like I have that much to pack anyway. I packed a few of my favorite clothes and my most important things to me.

Elizabeth was very excited about today. She wasn't nervous though because she had nothing to be nervous about because everyone loves her. I, on the other hand, am way to shy. For being twins, we're pretty different.

Tyler's POV

I woke up to an alarm clock going off. I rolled over and hit the off button. The clock said 9:27. 9.27?!?!? Shit! We had to be at the Adaption Center in thirty minutes and it take 10 minutes to get there.

"TROYE!!! GET THE HELL OUT OF BED!! ITS 9:27!!!" I yelled.

"Yeah..... And?.........wait! 9:27?!?!?!? SHIT!" Troye hopped out of bed and ran to the shower. I ran to the shower down the hall because there wasn't enough time for me to wait. We took our showers and got ready by 9:49. Record time.

Troye and I ran down stairs and out the door. We hopped in the car and I drove us to the Center.

We got there at 9:59. Wow.

"Hi, we are here to pick up Elizabeth and Kathryn Oakley." Troye said to the lady at the front desk.

"Okay. Can I see your IDs?" We showed her our IDs and she said they would be out in a minute.

After about 5 minutes Elizabeth and Kathryn emerged from the doors with little bags.

"Are you all ready to go?" I asked them.

"Yup!" They replied.

Troye and I grabbed their bags and held their hands as we walked them out of the Adoption Center. We were a family now. They were ours and we were theirs. I had always wanted to be a father and now I was as happy as I could be with the perfect husband, the perfect friends, and the perfect daughter. My life was complete. Or should I say our lives were complete. The Oakley family.