Ch. 3

Troyes POV

I couldn't believe it me and my dream guy would be sharing the same room. He sat on the bed looking as hot as ever. I didn't really know what to do so I just listened to him talk and some the things he said caused me to blush which I really hated. I kept up the convo and winked a few times to show I was interested.

After I had unpacked anything I would need to survive the next 1.5 days until we left for LA, we went down stairs to go see what the others were doing. Zoe said she was arranging a nice youtuber dinner that we should dress rather nice to but not to fancy. Since it was 4 o'clock and we would be heading to dinner at 6 o'clock I decided that i should go up stairs and take a short nap and then get ready. Tyler said he needed a showers so he was going to get in with that so I followed him upstairs to our temporary room.

"I'm going to go hop in the shower" Tyler said as he ripped his shirt off over his head. This gave me a moment to stare at his chest. He wasn't really skinny like me and he wasn't really buff like Marcus, he was somewhere in between right at the perfect middle.

"Like what you see" he asked obviously acknowledging my gawking.

"Maybe" I replied with a wink.

"Really all I get is a maybe? I think my bod looks pretty good if I do say so myself." He replied I just sat there not knowing what to say.

"Jeez relax Troye I was only kidding." Him obviously noticing my expression.

"I am going to try and rest up a little bit." I told Tyler. "Wake me up about 30-40 minutes before we have to leave."

"Okay will do babe." He said. Oh my gosh did he just call me babe? Did Tyler oakley just call ME babe. I couldn't believe it. Soon after that I fell asleep with a grin on my face.