2. Star Wars Right?

Skylar's P

Skylar's P.O.V

I was walking down the street with an unusual amount of speed because I was excited to find out more of what S.H.I.E.L.D is hiding and all there secrets. What can I say I like to snoop?

Here are some things you probably know about me: I am a superhero! Yeah, you heard me right a freaking superhero! Not to brag but I'm getting pretty famous around here and I've been on the news a lot but no one knows my secret identity so they call me 'The Breeze' or 'The Hooded Girl'. My superpower of awesomeness is that I can control the air and I can fly! Sorry I'm pretty excited about it cause it was all luck. One day I found a cup on the ground with what I thought to be fruit punch but apparently it was some chemical that changed me into a freaking flying machine. That will teach me to not go around drinking random fruit punch I find on the ground.

I'm kinda an expert hacker. I had picked up the trait for hacking pretty easily. I'm really into science and technology so it helped with the hacking.

I'm also an orphan. I hate orphanages. They have way to many annoying mean older kids running around for starters, every orphanage I've been to has smelled oddly like moldy cheese with a hint of lemon, and everyone that works at these places are straight up mean. I'm not talking about the "oh did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed" kinda mean. I'm saying that the people that worked there have abused me. They would even try abuse the little kids. I felt really bad for them because no one of that age deserves that kinda abuse (well no one in general deserves that kinda abuse) so I would always take the hits for them. That's just the kinda person I am. I'm not proud of some of the stuff I've had to do to survive, like the stealing. But what else can a kid do to get by when their orphanage sucks butt?

I attend Midtown Public Middle School. Surprisingly for a street rat/ Orphan I'm at the top of my class and taking all of the advance classes they have at the school because I don't want to skip a grade. The only close friend I have at my school is Peter Parker we're both in the 8th grade. I don't have any close friends at school other than Peter but everyone is kinda my friend except for the bullies. I'm kinda the protector for the kids that get picked on. So basically I'm the bad ass of the school who also tends to be a smart ass a lot. Wow I'm an ass.

Oh! Almost forgot, if you haven't noticed already I have ADHD so I tend to get off topic, distracted easily, and I'm usually pretty hyper unless I'm in a bad mood. Lets get back on topic to what happening right now.

I rounded the corner seeing the big glass building of Apple. I don't have my own computer and even if I did it's probably safer to use one at a store so SHIELD cant trace it back to me. I walked in the store ignoring the unpleasant looks people would direct my way. No doubt they thought I would steal something, looking like the street rat I am. Well they have good intuition because they were in fact correct. Hey a girls gotta eat right? Especially when you haven't ate in a week. Stupid orphanage. I was really looking forward to a big breakfast.