7. LA

1 week later

1 week later...

Skylar P.O.V.

"Skylar wake up!" I heard Dad yell from the hallway. He knocked on my door.

"What?" I groaned. I haven't been having any bad dreams recently which I was very thankful for. The sleeping pill seemed to be working. The ADHD pill, not so much.

School was finally finished. The last day was yesterday. I had only gotten a couple detentions from Mr. Rooney.

Since it was now summer I should be able to sleep in as much as I want. Apparently that wasn't the case since I was being woken up at 7 o'clock in the morning.

He opened the door and looked around at my messy floor with a glare. Oops. I think I was supposed to clean this up yesterday, or the day before, or maybe it was the day before that.

"Didn't I tell you to clean this mess up, like a week ago?" Dad asked with a frown. Oh, so it was a week ago...

"Yeah and I said, It's not your room so why do you care?" I told him reminding him of the conversation we've had multiple times. He threw his head back annoyed.

"And I told you, that you shouldn't be living in a pig sty." He reminded me.

"Then, again, I said why should you care it's not your room?" I told him again.

"And you were also supposed to be packed and I see that hasn't happened." Tony said looking around my room.

"How do you even know where anything is?" He asks in disbelief.

"It's a system. Also I have a pretty good memory." I said smirking.

"Whatever Sky, clean this up now. I'm gonna come here in 30 minutes and this room better be cleaned and you better be packed. We're leaving in an hour." Tony says then walks out and leaves. Well if we have to be out of here in an hour, than that means I have more than 30 minutes. Time for more sleep. I set my alarm clock to give me an extra 30 minutes.

---

"Come on Sky were about to be leaving - Sky! Your sleeping seriously!" Tony said waking me from my nap.

"You can sleep on the plane!" Tony shouts.

"Well why didn't you tell me that?" I accuse. He starts shouting about something that I choose to ignore. I start packing all my stuff as he goes on a yelling rage. I'm leaving all my jeans here except for two pairs since it's so hot. I grab all my good shoes - no heels.

"Sky are you even listening to me?" Tony asks annoyed.

"No I like to tune out annoying noises." I tell him as I put a pair of converse in my bag.

"Do you want me to get Pepper?" Tony asks. As you know I'm not scared of anything, but Pepper is kinda scary, if I were ever scared of anything, I would be scared of Pepper. Even Tony is scared of Pepper.