23. Sit-Well in Hell

Skylar's P

Skylar's P.O.V.

"Agent Sitwell, how was lunch? I hear the crab cakes here are delicious." Sam says with a smirk. I cover my mouth to hold in my laughter. Sam was sitting across from me at a cafe table while we called up Agent Sitwell.

"Who is this?" Sitwell asked, I looked over at him. He was only about fifty feet away. He was glancing around, trying to seek us out.

"The good-looking guy in the the sunglasses and the kid, your 10 o'clock." Sam answered. Sitwell turned around, looking at both me and Sam. I waved at him with a smile. He's eyes widened when they reached me. Sam raised his drink to him before taking a sip.

"What do you want?" Sitwell asked. He was the only one not smiling.

"You're gonna go around the corner to your right. There's a gray car two spaces down. We're gonna take a ride." Sam told him strictly.

"And why would I do that?" Sitwell asked. I turned to Sam with a mischievous smirk. "Because that tie looks really expensive, and I'd hate to mess it up." Sam explained. I looked over at Sitwell's blue tie that now held a bright glowing dot. Sitwell began looking around for any guns on top of buildings. It wasn't really a gun, it was just a red laser pointer.

---

Steve kicked him down on the roof of the garage. The man stumbled back, crawling away from Steve, Natasha, and I.

"Tell me about Zola's algorithm." Steve ordered.

"Never heard of it." Agent Sitwell lied.

"What were you doing on the Lemurian Star?" Steve asked, not giving up with his interrogation. Natasha and I walked close behind Steve who was walking with crazy speed.

"I was throwing up. I get seasick." Sitwell said, walking backwards towards the end of the building. Fall from this height and your dead. There was now way out of it for him. He stumbled off the ledge slightly, Steve quickly grabbed him and held him by his collar.

"Is this little display meant to insinuate that you're gonna throw me off the roof? Because it's really not your style, Rogers." Sitwell said, mocking Steve.

"You're right, it's not. And it's not Stark's either, but you know whose style it is?" Steve asked as he straightened Sitwell's coat in a taunting fashion. He stepped back and in one quick motion Natasha kicked him off the building. He let out a frightened scream as he fell to his death.

"Oh, wait. What about that girl from Accounting, Laura . . .?" Natasha trailed off trying to think of the name. "Lillian. Lip piercing, right?" Steve asked, remembering the girl. Is Natasha seriously trying to hook him up right now.

"Yeah, she's cute." Natasha suggested.

"Yeah. I'm not ready for that." Steve said shaking his head. I let out a snort and Steve ruffles my hair in response. I jab him in the arm and fix my hair, all the while glaring at Steve. The next thing I know Sitwell is screaming and Sam throws him back on the roof. Damn, those wings are so cool. Sam's wings enclose back in their case that was held on his back. We walked up to Sitwell who was shaking from fear.