38. All I Want Is Honesty

Skylar Stark P

Skylar Stark P.O.V.

I woke up shivering, the blanket that had been covering Alison and I was now entirely taken over by Blossom. I trembled, etching my knees up closer to my body for warmth.

That dickface.

My head was resting on Alison's shoulder in an awkward position. I stretched it to the left and rubbed against it, trying to get the pain to subside. A soft yawn escaped my lips as I looked around the house that was covered in red solo cups. I stood up, grabbing a garbage bag and begin to fill it with the trash that was laying around. Once the bag was filled, I walked outside hoping to find a garbage can or a dumpster nearby.

I turned the corner around the large brownstone house. I was met with the brown hair of Alex Barron. "Hey, Alex where's your garbage can-?" I asked looking down at the big black bag in my hand before looking back up at him - and another boy from our school who had officially came out as bisexual only a week ago. And they were doing more than just talking - I won't go into details. "Oh shit. Uh sorry -my bad," I said, backing up into a trash can that was hidden in the bushes. "Uh I found the trash can, so uh, I'll see you inside."

Holy shit. Who would've guessed, I thought as I placed the smelly bag into the metal container.

"Wait, Sky! Y-You can't tell anyone. Please." Alex gripped his hand on my shoulder, successfully turning me around.

"Why would I tell anyone?" I asked. Alex raised an eyebrow and took a step back in confusion.

"Well... I don't know..." Alex trailed off, scratching the back of his neck. A red blush invaded his cheeks.

I placed my hand on his shoulder and shook him gently with a friendly grin. "Hey, Alex, you don't have to worry about me, I won't tell anyone. You're my friend and I would never go around saying things about you that you wouldn't want me to say." I gave Alex a thumbs up with a bright smile. "You can go back to that hot guy - I know I would."

Alex smiled and gave out a small chuckle. "Thanks, Sky."

I waved goodbye and walked back inside, letting out a small sigh. Damn.

***

"Okay, losers, I gotta get going," I said, heading for the door through the house that was now spotless. No one would have ever guessed that a high school party happened here- at least after the large silver kegs are removed from the house.

"Thanks for helping out, Sky," Alex said walking up to me and opening the door. "I'll talk to you soon," He whispered now that he was closer to me and far away from Alison and Jason.

"Sounds good," I whispered back before leaving the house.

I finally made my way back to the Avengers Tower after walking many blocks. Flipping shades off and setting them on my head, I walked into the building. I stepped into the elevator, glancing at my phone to see if I had gotten any text messages. None.