6. Bad Dreams = Hospital

Tony's P

Tony's P.O.V.

I looked up from my seat in my work shop at the big neon red clock on the wall. The time said 3:34 a.m.

Right after I carried Skylar to bed all the way from the restaurant, I came down to my work shop to work on my suits.

I guess I've been down here awhile. I decided it was probably best that I go to bed now instead of Pepper yelling at me in the morning, and asking me, why I hadn't gotten any sleep for a meeting I have this morning.

I shuffled into the elevator and pressed for the main level. The sound of piano elevator music filled my ears. I'll have to change it to blasting AC/DC in the morning. I had just remebered that all of the Avengers were either at SHIELD or on some mission. They had left right after Skylar was in bed.

The doors opened up and I noticed that it wasn't as quite as it should be, since it was only me and Sky. I walked down towards Skylars room to check up on her.

I opened the blue door to find my little girl shaking, crying, and screaming in fear. Peter had told me she did this sometimes, but this was amped up by 100, then it was when Peter was over here.

I ran over to her and tried to shake her awake, but it didn't work. I tried yelling at her to wake up but nothing seemed to work. She started hitting randomly, afraid of whatever was in her dreams she must have been trying to fight back who ever she was afraid of.

I had no clue what to do, I had never seen any one act like this before. No one was here to help me either. I was not ready to be a dad, it was fine when the avengers were here because they helped me. But I was alone now.

I did the only thing I could think of - I called 911.

My fingers stumbled with the phone as I pressed the simple 3 digit number. Someone thankfully was quick to answer. It was becoming hard for me to suck in breaths. I tried to swallow down the anxiety. I had to, for Skylar.

"Hello what is your emergency?" The woman asked on the other line. I took in a breath, pushing the last bit of anxiety down.

"Um I think I-I need an ambulance. My d-daughter shes shaking, and crying, and also s-screaming. S-Shes asleep and I can't wake her up." I told the lady quickly stumbling over my words and trying to inform her of everything that was happening.

"What is your address?" The woman asked calmly. How can you be calm at a time like this?! My daughter could be dying! I knew she probably wasn't dying, but still.

"200 Park Avenue." I told her quickly, rendering all the times I had wrote down the address for when it was first realeased.

"The Avengers Tower?" She asked confusion laced in her voice.

"Yeah! Now can you please send a damn ambulance!" I yelled into the phone, I did not have time for fangirls.

"Oh - sorry sir. There is an ambulance on the way sir." She told me apologetically. I nodded her apology away even though she couldn't see me. I ended the call, placing my phone in my back pocket.