8. $Starks Daughter$

"Do I have to?" I whine

"Well it's an interview about you being my daughter. So yeah, you kinda gotta go." Tony confirms as I eat my breakfast. Tony and Pepper are forcing me to go to a press conference where me and Tony confirm that I am his daughter and I'll have to answer a bunch of questions. That will be exciting! *Sarcasm to the max*

"Fine." I say giving in.

"Okay lets go get you ready!" Pepper say perkily dragging me upstairs to my room. Pepper goes into my closet and grabs a few things.

"Okay which dress?" Pepper asks holding up a blue skater dress and a white one. I roll my eyes at the question. Isn't this conference about me? So shouldn't I be myself.

"Neither?" I ask. Was that one of options?

"Skylar, do you want me to pick?" Pepper threatens. Knowing her, she would pick the one I hate the most.

"No." I state simply. The white dress is simple but has a braided brown belt. The white I'll probably get dirty, but if I get it super dirty then that's one less dress. Maybe I should drench all of my dresses in kool-aid on "accident".

The light blue one is just a disaster though. It has small green polka-dots that make it look like someone splattered their green puke in perfect small circles.

"The white one I guess." I say pointing to the ugly dress. At least I wont have to wear heels.

"Yay! Okay now for hair. I think we should do a braided headband and curls?" I look at her with my eyebrows raised. A braided headband? What the hell was that?

"Sure, I guess." I say unsure of myself. She sits me in front of my mirror and starts on my hair. She firsts braids a small strip of my hair across my head, which gives it a headband look. How I didn't get that from the name, I will never know. Then she curls it with a curling iron. After she's done with my hair she sprays the curls quickly with stuff that makes it stay. Lets just say the spraying, I did not like especially when it got in my eyes and mouth.

"Here are some flip-flops because you forgot to bring all of your heels." She says handing me brown and white flip-flops.

"I didn't forget to, I just didn't want to." I say like it should be obvious. I put the flip flops on in my chair.

"Okay now makeup!" Pepper shouts happily, trying to ignore my comment about the heels.

"Okay now we leave!" I say getting up and trying to walk out the door.

"There's going to be cameras you need to wear just a little makeup." Pepper persists.

"My daughter isn't aloud to wear makeup." Tony says walking in with a nice black suit.

"Tony, she has to wear a little." Pepper insists.

"No, she's only 14." Tony says again walking me out of the door. My dad is awesome.