10. You promise? I promise.

"No electronics Sky, okay? Just because me and Pepper are leaving doesn't mean you get a free pass

"No electronics Sky, okay? Just because me and Pepper are leaving doesn't mean you get a free pass." Tony told me for the millionth time, I nodded my head just like I had done every time he had reminded me.

"Dad, I get it okay. Jarvis would be able to tell you anyways." I told him with a shrug. Tony was going on a trip with Pepper to the Bahamas. He told me it was for a work, but honestly, I think they just wanted some time away from the craziness that I bring. Seriously though? A business trip to the Bahamas? That's doubtful.

"Love you, Sky." Tony said kissing me on the head and shutting the door behind him. When the door finally shut, it sunk in. Tony needed a brake from me, right when I needed him most. I had just been told by my mother that I was never wanted, that I was a burden that she didn't need around. And now Tony was leaving also, just like everyone else in my life.

I remember this one time when I had been adopted, the family had loved me and I loved them. But as soon as they heard they were expecting a baby of there own blood, I was sent back to the orphanage. That was one of the things I worried about most, one of the reasons I wasn't a fan of Pepper. What if one day Tony and Pepper have a baby and just toss me aside.

I push the thoughts away and grab a book from my room. I was ready to jump into somebody else's life for awhile, and maybe forget about mine.

---

"Mrs. Stark, you might want to give your eyes a rest for awhile, that's your fifth book today. Maybe do something else?" Jarvis told me just as I had set down another book on my bedside table. I let out a sigh, there was nothing to do but read. I wasn't aloud to go outside, I wasn't aloud to use of electronics, so what was I supposed to do?

"Well Jarvis, if you have any suggestions, that would be great." I told Jarvis with major harshness evident in my voice. Not that he could tell the tone of my words, but I still felt bad.

"Sorry, I'm just bored." I apologized quickly.

"It's okay miss. I researched possible things to do when your bored and came up with a few possible non electronic ideas." Jarvis said, making me jump up in my seat for ways to get out of my bored state.

"Whatcha got Jar?" I asked hopeful. My eyes were raised to the ceiling out of habit of whenever I talked to Jarvis.

"You could do origami, organize books into a different order, workout, draw, clean your room, yoga, write a poem." Jarvis listed off some generic ideas. Wow those seem super exciting. Not. But those are the only ideas I have at the moment so why not?

"Okay thanks Jar. I'll start with origami." I said, blowing out a large sigh.

---

I had done all of the things Jarvis had listed off and it's not even night yet. I had filled my room with colorful oragami box balloons and hearts, now they littered my shelves. I organized my books into favorites to least favorites, then reorganized them into the color of the rainbow. I went down to Tony's lab where he has a little workout room, and worked out for thirty minutes till I got tired. I drew a intricate picture of what I wanted my new suit to look like then I made it. I skipped the yoga because I don't know how to do that. Then ended with a poem, which I have no clue what it means and it's probably not even good.