37. It's A Party Y'all

You know that moment when your plan actually works out for once? Like when you spent a whole day just mastering down the plan and then when you go through with it, it actually works

Yeah, well I wouldn't understand that feeling - especially today.

My master plan was to hide inside one of the jets and cross my fingers that it would be the one that they were taking for their little mission. But silly ol' me hid in the wrong hiding spot because apparently everyone checks under the panel controls before they take off - it was either that, or they saw me as soon as they came into the jet. Well, whatever happened, in the end, I ended up getting caught.

"Okay, who told Skylar about the mission to the Hydra base in Sokovia to find Loki's scepter?" Tony asked, holding the hood of my sweatshirt firmly. Wait -the mission was about Hydra?

Apparently, everyone else saw my mouth gaping open because Natasha raised an eyebrow, commenting, " Well, you just did, Tony."

"I thought Hydra was taken down - at least that's what you told me," I said looking at Tony who looked like he wanted to jump off the roof without his armor on. "You told me that Steve and Natasha and the whole fucking government took down Hydra."

Oh, boy was I mad.

Who did he think he was to tell me that Hydra was taken down when they aren't? He knows how much I hate Hydra -maybe it's not Steve Rogers level of hate, but it's pretty god damn high up there.

"Yeah will talk about this when you get home mister," I said glaring at Tony. Usually, everyone would have laughed thinking it was a harmless joke and that Tony was just flirting with some girl instead of paying attention to me like he's supposed to do - but with the glare that I was given him, it was so much worse.

I stomped off to the elevator, jabbing on the main floor level multiple times. When the doors shut, I was finally able to let out the breath that I had been holding in since I heard the word Hydra.

I was tired of Hydra. They were so fake. I mean who has the name Hydra and not use a hydra as the symbol for your group? Stupid dodos.

Not to mention that they killed the first person I ever got along within the foster system - who also happened to be a part of Hydra. But that isn't the point - I don't really know what the point is beside Hydra being annoying, mean, and dumb.

My use of creative adjectives has gone down with all of this talk about Hydra, so I'm just going to get on with going to school and trying to take my mind off of that dumb Hydra.

**

"Hey are you okay, Sky?" Alex asked as a pout formed on his lips. I looked up from my food at Alex, the football star.