5. School? Nah.

Skylar P

Skylar P.O.V.

I walk into Tony's room at 7:30 a.m. I don't know why I keep waking up at these unearthly times - Oh yeah I have school.

"I'M GOING TO SCHOOL!" I yell into Tony's ear. He wanted me to tell him where I'm going, well then fine that is exactly what I'm going to do. Not my fault on how I do it.

"Oh my god!" Tony yelled shooting up out of his sleep. He looked at me and my evil smile. And raised his eyebrow annoyed.

"What time is it?" He grumbles sleepily.

"7:30 why?" I ask mocking curiousness.

"Wow it's already that late?" He asks confused looking around the room.

"No it's already that early. You told me to tell you when I'm going out, so I thought, me, being the lovely angel I am, would tell you." I told him like the sweet devil I am. Tony falls back onto his bed placing a pillow over his head.

"Couldn't you have told some one else?" Tony mumbles into the mattress.

"Oh, but I thought you wanted me to tell you?" I ask with a devilish smirk.

"Yeah I see what your doing there." Tony informs me as he looks up glareing at me dead in the eye.

"Oh. Was it that obvious?" I ask still rolling with the sweet voice.

"There's money in my wallet on the counter if you need it. I am informed of your whereabouts. Now go and leave me be." Tony grumbles laying his head back on his pillow. Apparently someone is not a morning person.

"Aw but I thought you cared about me, and didn't want me leaving you because I'm your daughter." I say mocking him from our conversation last night.

"Yeah now go away." He says falling back to sleep. I skip out of his room, slamming his door loudly with an evil grin on my face.

I skip into the main room to find Natasha and Steve already up. Natasha and Steve were talking about something that seemed serious, so me being me, I decided to hide behind the wall to eaves drop.

"Fury still wants Skylar on the team." Natasha informed Steve. She must have been wondering what his thought were on me on the Avengers team.

"But shes just a kid. And if you ask me, she's way to immature." Steve told Natasha. Well no one was asking you Captain Spangles, you dumb old man.

"Yeah well so is Tony." Natasha fired back. You could hear the glare in her voice. That must not have been the answer she wanted to hear. Wait does Natasha want me on the team? I don't even know if I want to on the team. I think i'd rather just be a lone wolf, I don't really need a pack. It could be fun though.

"She's a child! Natasha, do you want her on our team?" Steve asks outraged.

"I was her age when I started being a spy. I like Skylar, and I think she could be a great asset to the team." Natasha confirms. Thanks Natasha, she's definitely one of my favorites. I don't think Mr. Language will ever make that list. I decide to walk out from the hallway just as Spangles was about to say something, but he stopped quickly seeing my presence.