2

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Btw Viola is pronounced Vi oh la

Violet POV

Sweat leaked off my body by the time I had finished my work out.

Working out.

The only thing that kept me sane this past month now that Viola wasn't around. An entire month has passed yet I still have not heard from my darling sister. Part of me was angry yes, part of me was just over it in general. It should play around in my mind that she chose to leave and stay gone without a word to me, it's her loss at the end of the day, not mine. I'm used to being alone.

"Darling," my mum called wondering into the gym with my dad at her toes.

Pausing my workout playlist, I glanced up at her.

"It smells worse than animals down here! And look at you , you are sweating more than a dog, go! go get changed." My mum said shooing me out of the gym. I smirked at the irony, I was an animal, a wolf to be specific. But I didn't not try to object to my mothers words.

One thing that has changed over this past month is that I have become less persistent , I don't question-just do. Especially when it comes to mum. You can see the sorrow in her eyes when there was no call from Viola . Hell the only way we knew that she was not dead was the twin bond that I had which was still intact. Viola was a momma's girl. Hence not hearing from her daughter always saddened her.
I didn't have the heart in me to disrespect or argue with mum anymore, I felt to bad.
Mom and Vi were something else, every Sunday morning they would be in the kitchen whipping up delicious breakfast for the family while dad and i would jog down the small isolated beach, just in front of the forest, to set up picnic blankets and refreshments all for a perfect Sunday breakfast.

But now that tradition is lost.
Mum always had image that every Sunday we would be here, with our mates and our pups, having the usual Sunday bang..but that doesn't seem like it's going to happen.

I hurried up to my room , had a beautiful cleansing shower and slipped on a pair of dark blue shorts, a grey long sleeve jersey and some black sneakers before treading back down the stairs to the heated whispers coming from the kitchen.

When I entered the kitchen both my parents were silent and they just stared at me before sitting down on the stools in front of me.

"Honey , I need you to go pack your bags, take at least ten days of clothes. You are going to meet your sister for her branding ceremony ."

I had to register her words for a bit before objections flooded through my mouth,
"What? Why...all the way to the north . No! Why must I?" I shivered at the thought of the cold weather.

"Violet" my dad stated , his stern tone shutting me up on the spot.

"Oh honey let's just say ,blue moon packs branding ceremony is a little on the difficult side and they asked for Viola's family members to attend it , it will be easier on her. But you see your dad has a very important meeting with the Alpha this week , and you know I can't leave him...so all that is left is you. You and Vi used to be so close but now there is a rift in your relationship... maybe you can go and be there for your twin and mend your relationship. I just want to see both my daughters together and happy...so will you go."