Dont call me

Viola POV

Yes you can see right it is the lovely twin sister VIOLA FATE MICKELSON .

Not edited

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Are you sure you wanna eat this." I asked Alana , spooning in the steaming veg next to the slice of fillet chicken.

"Yes!! Oh My Gosh I was dreaming about having this from last night." Alana exclaimed licking her lips at the huge scoop of vanilla mint ice cream Brie just added on top of the chicken. Pregnant women cravings thou...

"You know you are going to get fat by eating all that ice cream right." Aimee told her staring at the ice cream like it was the grossest thing in the world.

"Honey I'm pregnant I am gonna get fat anyway let me just enjoy it."

Alana , Brie, Aimee , Reese , Dylan and myself were all gathered in the private kitchen of our pack house whipping up something for Alana to eat. Ian and Dave left for the meeting yesterday and should actually be returning today. Leaving Reese and Dylan in charged of the pack. Those two take there jobs so seriously that it's was no different when they suddenly left the kitchen to go check out some Miss happ on the south west border.

"Viola? You okay. You've been spacing out ...you didn't even acknowledge Reese when he kissed you on his way out."
Brie shot me a worried glance from across the kitchen.," is everything okay Vio?"

"Yea , I'm good,I just can't stop the shaky feeling in my tummy that something terrible is going to happen. You know...with Violet or my parents or Reese.. I just can't shake this feeling away."

"Don't worry love. Everything will sort its self out...we didn't have any issue in so many days."

"I know Brie! But when one thing goes wrong a hole shit load goes wrong after! I mean first Violet gets rejected then all the attacks start happening then the rumor about her and we having to kill each other and then the attack on your pack back home ...it's just tooo much."
I say down deafeated on the kitchen chairs and Brie came over to me wrapping me in a side hug. Her red hair fell limplessly over my face almost like she is shading me from all the hurt happening in the world.

"I know babe , life this year hasn't been going right for the rest of us either."

"First my brother lost his mate."

"Then my home Pack was attacked on my wedding day."

"My sister was rejected and she and my mate seem to argue or give each other the cold shoulder when ever they meet." I responded quite sadly. I. Stopped and looked up at Aimee , we all had something go wrong in our life this year...I was sorta waiting to see what went wrong with her.

"What me? Nope I have a awesome Mate and killer nails, my life is just perfect."

I tightened my fists.. I was not one to get angry, that was Violets forte but this chick just gets me rilled up every time she opens her fake mouth.

"You know why you life if perfect it's because you f d up everyone else life to get there. You ruined my sister life just so you can become Luna! What are you going to do when your mate comes huh? What are you going to do when Ian wants children. You know Alphas can only reproduce with their mates and no one else."

"Really Viola, you can speak your mouth to me know but when your sister is here you shut up like a little girl. And from your two questions, if my mate does come I will just reject him and about the baby thing ..Ian will just convince Violet to have a child and then we will just take it. Speaking of babies and Alphas what happened with your brother mate Brie."

I closed my eyes, this chick is insane, that's not a question you ask. It's not in your business to worry about.

"She died."

"Yea I know that bout how ..I want the juicy deets."

"Aimee!" I snapped!

"She committed suicide! Is that enough info for you!" Brie shouted back glaring daggers at Aimee.

"Don't raise your voice at your Luna."

We all turned around at the new voice in the room.

"Ian!" Aimee giggled rushing towards Ian and kissing him fiercely. I rolled my eyes and looked at Dave you just walked into the kitchen heading straight for Alana.

"You two are back early..thought the meeting ended at night." I looked over at both Ian and Dave when I asked this, but both didn't answer-not only but both didn't look me In the eyes.

"What's going on." I tried again.

Reese and Dylan just walked back in the room mumbling something about a rouge at the border. But my eyes were still set on Ian and Dave.

Dave looked up and met my eyes before quickly looking away.

I banged the marble top with my fist."
Some one tell what the hell is happening , both of you are not meeting my eyes and you only do that when you do something horrible.
Ian you didn't look me in the eyes for a week after you rejected my sister." Ian shook his head, "and Dave you didn't look in my eyes only when you broke my favorite mug and you were scared of me.. so please tell me what's going on!"

"Violet..." Dave began before I cut him off.

"What happened to my sister."

"What ever happened to her I am sure that Bi-"
I growled at Aimee stopping her in her tracks before turning my attention back to Dave.

"She got stripped of her PW positionbecause ," he said hurriedly," Jace found his mate and she wanted to be PW so he stripped Violet and made her his PW now Violet is in the hospital and there is no sign of her wolf."

I took in a breath of air
Fate...is Hope...

"No , I cannot feel my sister, l cannot feel my twin."

That idiot, what type of friend is that, I promise you I am going to ring his neck! He promised Violet! How the hell could he do this!"

I got up from the chair and made my way to the door.

"Where do you think your going." Ian asked in his alpha voice.

"To my sister"

"You can't go Viola. We have nothing to do with Violet. Here family can sort it out."

Shocked, that's an understatement i was furious," I am here family and by all gods you should be to!"

"Viola you cannot go! Respect your alpha!" He barked at me.

"Through clenched teeth I spat back," not my alpha of choice."

With that I took of running out the door only to have my hand grabbed and pulled back by my mate.

"Viola what are you going to do there?"

"She is my sister Reese , I am just going to support her, love her, be there for her and stand up for her, something that you always fail to do for me when it comes to Violet."

He let out a shaky breath

"He is my Alpha Viola"

"And I am you mate! Do I mean nothing to you?"

"You do love but.."

I let out a breath..."you know what Reese , I think this time apart is exactly what we need."