Family meetings

Guys in this book when ever I refer to the four packs I mean Alpha Jace...Emma ...cam..my parents.
Alpha Ian...Dylan Brie ...Dave Alana ...Reese's and Viola
Alpha Xander and Shane
Alpha Stephan.

Violet POV

I pulled my freshly dried hair into a high poneytail before joining Cierra , by the tables.

She had drew up a list of peoples names from the academy.

"We definelty have a mole ...we just need to find out who." I circled the names who I think. " I think it could be Nick... he is the hacker , he has access to everything and is so clever but because he is a tech guy only he doesn't get the fame or fortune as true agents....if I was him I would be tryna sabotage agents to."

Cierra let out a sigh that was sort of a mix between a hippo dying and a plane burning in the air.

"That only happens in movies frosty. We need to go deeper into this and I think our first step is talking to your sisters husband."

"You just want me to indulge more in my family."

Cierra hastily agreed and I knew her she was going to give me a speach about family and how she has only one person and I had lots.

"Fine! But before I go there is something I need to tell you."

She looked up from where she was sitting, her big brown eyes curiously waiting for me to continue.

"Have you thought about a mate?"

"Like my sisters?" She questioned.

"Yea.."

"I have ...when my sister met hers and how she described loving him was really beautiful disgusting but beautiful."

Yea! I mentally screamed!

"But..."

Oh shit

"After I met you I sort of realized that you could have a total ass mate. And I don't want to be put through that I can't be as strong as you."

I sighed and sat down in the floor leaning against the bed she was sitting on.

"What if I can promise you to kick your mates ass if he ever hurts you."

"I have a mate?"

I looked down and rubbed the back of my neck.

"Yea, he and I found out today at the wedding....he really wanted to talk to you but I was afraid of your reaction...." I waited a few minutes waiting for a reaction from her but nothing came.

"Uh Cierra?"

"I don't know what to think or feel or say."

"How about you just talk to him, let him try to woo you like a normal human. And we can go from there yea?"

"As long as you trust him."

I bit my tongue...the people I have trusted tend to stab me in the back more then once.

"Lemme go see if I can catch my family, to talk to them."

I stood up and opened the room door coming face to face with Camron.

"I can't wait anymore Violet I need to hold her."

I gave him a gentle smile, the poor boy hasn't even spoken to her yet he is already so smitten.

"Cierra!"

Cierra came looking over my shoulder, her hand placed securely around her firearm in case.