Home

Dedicated to @mubassira99 for being the first to Vote and comment on the previous chapter and for bribing me to carry on this story lol...I'll take those Hershey's now!

Violet POV

I slip my handgun into the holster before picking up my bag and turning to look at Cierra.

"Ready?"

She looked back at me while readjusting her leather jacket.

"I should be asking you that question, after everything you just told me..."

Three hours ago Cierra and I were strapped into the agency's plane heading home for our first case.
It was also the first time we got a chance to talk about everything that has happened the night before.

Three hours ago.

"Alright come on now...one of us need to talk." Awkwardness was stuck between Cierra and I , we both didn't know how to face the obvious Werewolf in the room.

"I knew about werewolves only a couple years ago. When my sister met her mate. I just know the basics ." Cierra stated, " and if we are going to be this kickass team we planned then there can't be secrets between us."

I sighed before sitting up in my seat.
" I was born a wolf. Now I am not."
I wasn't planning on elaborating but the look on Cierra's face told me that I needed to.

"I was rejected by my mate, an Alpha, then I was stripped of my rank in the pack by another Alpha ...my wolf couldn't handle this ...so now I am here."

"Yes not forgetting that your seeing another alpha." Cierra smirked.

My heart was happier as I feel like the complete awkwardness was behind us.no more secrets no more lies.

"Xander...he helped me through the hard times in my life , he was there for me when many others were not. We are friends...we would always remain friends."

"Yes and De-Nile is another river in Egypt."

I rolled my eyes and through a complementary pillow at her.

"What about you? Why do you always go to your sisters house every full moon?"

I was shocked by the answer, her sister was scared of her own mate, granted she isn't part of the wolf world but to be scared of someone you love.
Cierra reassured me that she loved the man her mate was , just not the animals.. hence he took wolfsbane and become a lone wolf so he can adapt to the life of a normal man for her.

"So you go stay with her on full moons because ...your brother in law has less control of his wolf?"

She nodded.
But that makes perfect sense ....any wolf is slightly more animal then man on a full moon. But a lone wolf is already more wolf then man that just gets amplified on full moon nights.

"But tell me more about you. You have the genes yet you here with me."

"I was a wolf...you know the basics so you know about rejection of mates,"
She nodded.
"Well my mate rejected me and then I sort of through myself in my passion...which at that time was fighting to protect my pack. I became one of the few female pack warriors but then that two was stripped away after some events. Trust me Cierra , as soon as we run into my family back home...you'll put pieces of the puzzle together."