Hope for the future

Violet POV

I woke up alone in my bed the next morning, not that I actually went to sleep with anyone.

Over this couple of months I got so used to seeing Cierra as soon as I woke up but today she wasn't here, I got up and got ready, I pack my bags and pulled on a cute outfit. I had to get back to the agency today...it was too risky leaving both criminals here.

I got dressed into something cute, I wanted to feel pretty in front of Xander today...
I tucked in a simple white top into some beige high waisted shorts before locking my door and heading towards the breakfast area.

When I entered I couldn't recognize anyone so I took my own tea and pancakes to a table by the window.

Looking out at the same ocean I always used look at as a child.

"Frost?"

I looked up at Cierra who was holding a fruit bowl and now has taken a seating in front of me.

"You didn't come home least night." I winked send a blush to cover her cheeks.

"Yea, I was with Cameron, we..."
She tilted her head back to her hair fell of her shoulder and a perfect Beta mark sat gently on her shoulders. A perfect crescent moon with Cameron's and her initials designers carefully underneath it.
I squealed

"Oh my gosh Blizzard you marked! Does that mean you are moving?"
I couldn't help my tone from becoming slightly more dejected.

" Jace, made a deal with my sister and her mate, they going to move down here also. I just have to request a transfer...I am so sorry Vio."

I shook my head, " no blizzard don't be sorry! I am so happy for you and Cam, I know he will treat you right and that's all I want is for my friends to be treated right."

She leaned over the table and gave me a hug before we started to discuss plans about leaving. We said we will leave at about 12 hear. We were going to borrow Alpha Stephan's jet and take it home then bring it back.

Why alpha S has a jet? He claims it is his mate. Leave the poor man.

Soon thereafter everyone started piling into the breakfast room. All the Wolves able to smell Cierra's scent change, I couldn't, I could turn my eyes yellow at times when my emotions are heightened but that's just it.

The group joined the table seating around and eating when Xander stepped up and sat diagonally opposite me.

"Violet? Are you okay?" I turned and look towards my sister, " you seem a bit happier, and your glowing."

"Yas she looks like she just had se-" Brie slapped a hand across her mates mouth.

"There are children here."

"So Violet, who did you do the dirty with." Alana asked wiggling her eyebrows. Using more appropriate language in front of her child.

Ian growled.

"I didn't do anything , my gosh guys." I blushed . Avoiding all eye contact with Xander who was staring at me so intently with a slight smirk on his lips.

"Well I wonder what I saw last night."

I looked up at Reese who was still looking down at his breakfast, his hand tightly holding his coffee cup.

"Reese.." I whispered almost warning him.

"Spill then Beta Beta" Dylan suggested.

"He doesn't have to say anything." Xander stayed softly making no eye contact with anyone but me.