Yellow dress

Not Edited

Violet POV

I straightened my yellow dress once again. I can't believe I am doing this. Deep inside I already have no faith that this is going to work , so when I already have no fate what is the point of going through with it.

I slam my fists against the desk, and stared at myself in the mirror, my hair and make up done perfectly by two fellow agents covering up my bags under my eyes thanks to me getting little to no sleep last night.

A pair of green eyes haunted my dreams keeping me up all night. Guilt was sitting on my chest feeling like a ton of meter weighing down on my heart.

I can't believe I just left again.
I hate that I find it so easy to run away from my problems instead of just confronting them.
I hate that Xander had to walk in at that specific moment and hear what I said.
But the mood goddess is my witness, I didn't mean that. I have so much to live for, here though.

With Xander everything is perfect, everything is butterflies and rainbows but everyone know perfect never lasts and I can't take another heartbreak.

But if you don't give it a chance you will never know.

Part of me just greedily wants Xander.
But I don't know if Xander wants me. He kisses me and leaves me open.
What am I to him?
I'm not his mate nor her girlfriend ...am I just someone he expects to be around just to kiss.

I groan in defeat and reach up to remove the clips and accessories from my hair letting it fall in pretty curls over my shoulders figuratively releasing some of my minds problems and tensions.

I left the room in my yellow dress. All these Alphas and there formal dress codes .

I hate dress ...especially these tightly fitted ones. There are never any legroom.

A black car was waiting for me and took me straight past the city to a Greenland and a few miles in a big house decorated clearly for a party.

I exited the car and made my way up the stairs.

"Violet, I was beginning to suspect you ditch my event."
James took my hand to his lips and gently kissed my knuckles.

"I would never miss it."

Especially because of the free food.

"Please do go in and enjoy, soon I will find you."

I nodded and entered the venue. Gorgeous it was, a deep red colour painted on the walls , French art hung around the room decorating it and complementing the flower arrangements.

I turned around admired the view, if I was a Luna i would definitely make my rooms like this.
Completely unaware of my surrounding I bang into a person. A shirtless person. Or persons stood in front of me with the perfect bodies, but just the thought of me looking at them or checking them out even thinking of them in any way made me sick to my stomach.