You

Not edited

Violet POV   

"I take it back." I exclaimed slipping my work out top over my sports bra.  " I take it , right back! ....how stupid are we to go all the way to a club the night before a morning training! I am so tired and my body is so sore!"

Cierra chuckled as I kept complaining all the way down to the training center.

"Morning agents! Today we have a triathlon type course and compact training from 5-9."

As the Coach spoke , I bent into position and started to stretch, triathlon was three main activities, running cycling and swimming.

"The only difference today is that instead of cycling we will have rock climbing."

I snapped my head at the coach.

"Cierra...does the picked activities today sound a bit familiar.-"

I got cut off by the coach calling my name as well as Cierra.

"These two will start us of."

I looked at the over head control room, and true to my thoughts Phillip was there watching down at us.

"He is trying to see if we are as good as he is being told." I said walking to wards the swimming pool. I took of my top, and put on my goggles.

"That's the problem V, I can't swim well! I will loose time on it-"

"Then I'll just slow down."

"You can't , they already know your top speed and you won't be able to slow down on purpose...just go normally I'll catch up on the rock climbing . Definitely on the rock climbing." She whispered the last part to herself, causing me to hold back a chuckle.

"Is that your way of telling me I suck at climbing.."

She laughed, " your words not mine."

We dived into the water as soon as coach screamed go.
Swimming was something I really enjoy, the feeling of you slicing through the water, submerging your self in the cool wet refreshing world.
Not long after I made my way to the end and jumped out. Quickly shrugging my goggles off I turned back to look at Cierra, she just crossed the halfway point, I give her less the minute before she catches up.

Quickly I ran towards the bouldering wall, I hooked myself to the rope and started my climb. Not looking down no matter what.

Just as I reached the top, Cierra brown hair brushed against my thighs, " told you I would catch up."

I smiled

Together jump down the mountain of boulders until our feet landed perfectly in the ground. We unhooked and bolted on the race track ...we ran around until we ran past the finish.

The first thing I did was look up to Phillip. But he was gone.

"Well done girls! That's how it is done now go to room two , training has already started."

Cierra and I walked into the training room but what I saw was not what I was expecting...

"Finally ....since you both are late, you can help me teach these delinquents what to do."

My eyes widened

"Shane."

Beta Shane smirked, Cierra and I walked towards him. But I just stared at him watching him show the rest of the agent trainees typical moves.

Well typical moves we learn when we first shift.

"Since you are in such s daze maybe you can come show them how to fight like I just taught."