Say No

Really not edited.

Viola

That's what I needed a good run to relax my muscles and my tensions.
Walking back into the house I notice a delicately printed red card with the initials of me and my sister.

VFM
&
VHM

I studies the card before bring it up to face and opening it.

You are cordially invited to celebrate the birthday of the My mate and the beloved Luna of the silver shadows pack.

Theme: midnight.

Dress code: dark colours (please refrain from wearing silver, silver adornments included.)

Time: tomorrow night from six till the sun rises.

Place: the pack house.

Thank you for joining us for this wonderful day.

"We all got it."
I dropped the card to my feet and walked past my mother.
"I'm still not going for it. It is not the time to celebrate nor is appropriate for him to invite both Violet and I when he knows the state she is in and he know that I will never leave her side!"

"He knows alright."
With the scent of roasted marshmallow I turned to meet the familiar eyes of my childhood best friend and the beta of the pack.

"Cam."

"Hey Viola, how you doing." He walks over wrapping an arm around me instantly surrounding me with his usual homey scent.

"I throw my card back at his face when he offered it to me, I also at out refused to go but he used his alpha command and forced me to attend and to do something else." Cam spoke up

I turned so I could make eye contact with Cam," And do what Cam?"

"He told me to come tell you that by order of the alpha , everyone who received and invite must attend or they will be facing tough regulations."

"Is he that scared that no one will attend the party for his delicate mate." Alana asked walking into the main living space with one hand on her belly.

"And does he want us to drag Violet to the party aswel ...since she also did get an invite." Brie added.

" and you are..."

"Oh Cam this is Brielle and Alana they are the female delta and PW of my pack back in the north..girls this is Cam beta of the pack we are in at the moment."

I sighed I quickly rushed every tot he living room. I had to take a seat. My thighs were killing me from all that running.

"I still don't want to go."

"I am afraid we don't have a choice Viola, we don't want to make Jace even angrier, I think we should just make an appearance and then leave." With that my mum got up and excused herself to go bake. Something she always did when she needed to take her mind if reality.

"So if we have to go ..I feel we need to go with a bang. We need to make sure we make the precious Alpha hurt for forcing us to come." Brie stayed with a smirk.

"Carry on." I urged.

"Since we can't blatantly not go , we need to go and make a little chaos..so Jace regrets forcing us to come."

"What do you have planned.?"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••