10

Violet POV

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We pulled into the familiar gates. It's was not even a week ago when I willingly left this place.

The sun set a couple of hours ago and night fell upon this place. I made my way to the entrance. Lugging my suitcase and a black bag containing my dress for the wedding.
I had still yet to see it.. mum bought it, so its either really girlie or really long.

I made my way to the entrance. An omega was waiting for me.

"Name."

"Violet Hope Mickelson."

"It says it is in the same room that you were in."

I nodded, obviously it would be that room. I made my way through the familiar hallways to my room. Just a few days and I already knew my way around.

I opened the door , then kicked it shut behind me , throwing my bags onto the floor I jumped onto the bed. Letting sleep take over me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

6:35

That's when those damn birds decided to wake me up.
I tossed and turned but I couldn't go back to sleep.

It was not that I was tired. I am used to getting up early and sleeping late. It was just the fact that I was dreading going down for breakfast.

I walked into the bathroom, having a quick wash before putting on my Victoria Secret track set. It was pink shorts and a white track jacket.

I grabbed my bow and a couple of arrows , before jumping out of my window , onto the wet grass at the bottom.

I ran towards the woods...there has to be a fruit tree somewhere out here.
I move further and further into the forest until I saw what I was searching for. In the midst of the morning fog, stood tall, a Granny Smith apple tree.

I set my arrows down, drawing one out. I picked it up , aimed and shot.

The arrow went through the apple cutting it in the perfect half. Running towards it, I caught the apple slices before it fell to the ground. Giving it a good wipe before I sunk my teeth in to it.

Grabbing my arrow and apple I made my way back to the direction of the dreaded pack house.

Coming close to the end of the clearing , I heard two very..very..familiar voices. Like an instinct I ducked behind a wide oak tree, hoping my scent will mix.

Key word : hoping

"Whose out there? Come out or where coming towards you."

"We are not afraid to fight." The other voice added.

I rolled my eyes ,walking into their view," I know that...your a the delta and you are the P W , you shouldn't be afraid to fight me."

"Violet?!" Dylan ran towards me, hauling me up into the air and spinning me around. Sometime during that greeting a smile made its way on to my face. I was happy. I was happy to see him.

When he put me down I pulled him into a hug then turned to face Dave.

"How did you know it's Violet?" Dave asked . After hugging me.

"Simple, she is shorter then her sister and has more of a blueish tinge to her eyes."

I smiled- no one except for my parents and Jace were able to tell us apart...till this date.