Lost Unknown

Violet POV

I stared at Ian's mother and my sister. Waiting for one of them to say it's a prank. There isn't anyway. I couldn't have been pregnant.

I mean I could have if I wasn't a werewolf but I am a wolf and it's just not possible. There is no way a wolf can have a baby with a man or women that's not their mate, it's just never been heard of.

I jumped out of the hospital bed pulling everything out and standing up. I felt and looked fine. Not one scratch or bruise but inside I had a dull pain. When it's in my mind or real I did not know.

I walked straight out of the room. I couldn't speak to anyone. I didn't believe them. It's not possible.

I walked down the corridor until I pass a room filled with the voices and cried of people I know and I couldn't ignore the cries of the ones I loved.

I entered the room surprising everyone and walked straight to the crying couple.

Brie and Dylan.

I didn't even ask, I just hugged them...then I asked.

"Are you two alright?"

Brie let go of Dylan and started to hug me.

"I lost him, I lost my baby."

And I think that's when it hit me.
It a big mix of mad supernatural. Was it even possible. Could two wolves who were not mates make baby's.

Alpha mates take Eight days to fall pregnant.
Xander and I made Love eight days or so ago.

It all some how works.

Slowly I felt my own cheeks get wet as my eyes start to bleed out tears , matching Brie.

My breathe started to get short and I realized I could have killed my own child.

Those lacerations.

I pulled away from Brie and looked at Xander.

"I am so so so sorry." I fell into him and cried so much.
This could have ment so much to him. He could have had an heir. But I don't know wether it will or can be done again.

Xanders hand reached up and stroked my hair as I cried. I didn't care everyone was staring at us . I did not care Ian was here . Right now this was all about Xander and I.

I pulled away.

Then grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the room. Down the stairs and out to the field behind the house that was fairly empty.

"Xander.."

I honestly did not know nay to say because I honestly didn't know myself .

I took in a deep breathe.

"I didn't wait for them to explain. I just couldn't...there was just no way. The reason. It's messed up. I didn't feel different. You should have heard something."

Xander stopped me mid rant by placing his hands on my shoulders and pulling me towards him. He wrapped his arms around me in a hug...too shut me up.

Then he broke away leaned down and kissed me. The kiss was a salty mess.

"Are you okay?" His voice was gentle and even when I nodded yes he eyes still gazed my body making sure ow as fine.

"You went wolf...now you all healed. Are you.." he stops and takes a breathe, " is everything like how it was with you before?."

I know what he was asking. He wasn't asking whether I'm a wolf normally again. He was asking whether I felt a bond with Ian.

"Hope is back. She heals me. But I can't speak to her yet, which I feel is the reason I didn't know sooner." I felt a warm tear fall down my cheek.