what just happened.

charles leapt into action by taking over the control of the wheel from skylar while skylar stood looking pale while rachel sebastian and maggie were loking at one another.

" think we hit a tree in the lake" charles said

" im sorry" skylar said

" my fault i shouldn't have left you alone" charles said

" dad" sebastian said

" not now sebastian im checking if the boats ok" charles said

" dad" sebastian said

" what" charles said looking flustered

" look" sebastian said and they all looked where he was pointing to the front of the boat was letting water in.

" shit" skylar said

" let me see if it wont move closer to the bank " charles said while the boat did start to move it made the wzter come in quicker.

"we should tie ropes around the front and back and then two of us should swim to the bank with then and the pull the ropes to bring the boat in" sebastian said

" good thinking" charlss said he and sebastian leapt into action rachel couldnt help but be impressed by his quick thinking he really was amazing she thought.

" right then seb and i will swim" skylar said

" no you stay with mom i will go with seb" charles said as it was clear skylar was in shock.

rachel felt anxious at sebastian kissed her quickly before he and charles jumped out of the boat and started swiming to the bank.

" he will be fine he has won awards for swimming" maggie said

" i didnt know that" rachel said

" well you know seb he isnt the bragging type" skylar said

" are you alright" maggie asked him

" im so sorry i recked the boat" skylar said

" we shouldnt have left you to man it" maghie said

" right then we will pull you in" charles yelled as he and sebastian had no reached fhe bank they started to pull butit didnt work as they planned instead the boat tipped over and rachel maggie and skyler where now plunged underwater underneath the boat.

rachelwas terrified her hair was caught and she desperately tried to pull it free when sebastian appeared infront of her and started to pulled her hair too but it wouldnt come lose sebastian reached into his picket and pulled out a knife and cut her hair free.

before he grabbed her ane pushed her out from under the boat they both made it to the surface as rachel gasped for air she hugged him.

" then sebastian looked round where is mom and dad and skylar " sebastian said as his mom surfaced before taking a deep breatth and going under again.

" skylar" sebastian said

" go to him" rachel said she hovered at the surface trying to breath as she watched as charles came up for air before returning under water.this was bad skylar had to have been under water for a a numberof minutes now rachel was oanicing when charles surfaced with skylar who was unconscious.

sebastian and maggie were both at the surface seconds after him.

" i will run to the cabin and call for help." sebastian said he swam fast to the bank and climbed out as charles did his best to get skylar to the side rachel swan after him aling with maggie who was beside herself.

once at the side charles raised skylar out of the water and climbed out himself rachel helped maggie out before getting herself out to.

" oh my baby" maggie cryed

" come on sky breath" charles was sayin as he started cpr on him.

" go to seb" maggie said to rachel she got up and ran only to see sebastian running to her

" helicopter coming" sebastian said

" right" rachel said and they both ran back as thry heard the helicopter over head.

it was awful as the paramedics arrived and began trying to save him maggie was a heap in charles arms sebastian was crying cuddling rachel it was so hard to believe only twenty minutes ago everything was fine and now skylar was fighting for his life.

skylar was loaded onto the helicopter along with charles and maggie charles told seb to drive him and rachel to the hospital.

so rachel ran after sebastian as they raced to the cabin to get the car they drove in silence either able to comprehend what was happening. thankfully the local hospital wasnt to far they were there within minutes.

as they rushed in a nurse ran to them with towels

" your sebastian and rachel follow me" she said they walked along a cortidor where they saw his parents.

"is he ok" sebastian asked

" their working on him""charles said hugging him while rachel hugged maggie.

" you were trapped u der tok we should check you out" the nurse said to rachel

" im fine " rachel said

" let her check you" sebastian said

" i dont know what i would have done without you" charles said to sebastian.

ten minutes later rachel was given the all clear and went out to find a doctor leaving skylar's room his parents faces full of anguish.

" he is ok he is breathing on his own but we have put him on oxygen to help him. he will be in a couple of days for us to monitor him." the doctor said the cries of relief were deafening.

author notice

hi guys next chapter tonight or tomorrow