ten days to go

its a month later its Wednesday and after four weeks of intense planning and stress tonight there will be no stress. today is sebastian's birthday and there while be no wedding planning today the plans have come along way in the past few weeks. the dress is fitted the suit is pressed the bridesmaids dress chosen and fitted the groomsmen suits have being fitted. the marque that will be in the garden for the reception has being ordered. the cake chosen and ordered the food selected. the invitations sent out the city hall booked. yes the wedding plans are coming along nicely but today is a day off its time to focus on the birthday boy.

rachel woke up that Wednesday morning feeling cold sbe could hear some kind of humming she opened her eyes she saw sebastian was awake leaning on his elbow having pulled the bed sheets off her. he was humming happy birthday to himself.

" seb" rachel exclaimed

" what babe you the only present i need its a damn shame we gave to go to school i was up for a full day of nakedness" sebastian said

" why does that not surprise me" rachel giggled stroking his face he turned his neck so he could kiss her palm.

" last birthday as an unmarried man" sebastian chuckled

" yep" rachel said thry noth shared a smile gazing at each other.

"so am i gonna get my present or what" sebastian asked climbing on top of her

" ofcourse you are though shouldn't i be on top " rachel asked

" oh i loved you when you were innocent i love you even more now your corupted" sebastian said

" you just wasted twenty seconds" rachel said sebastian wrapped his arms around her before flipping them over.

" that was fast" sebastian said

" less talking" rachel said before kissing him.

later

as rachel was getting ready for school sebastian wasnt helping twice he had pulled her skirt down begore chuckling like a naughty school boy.

" seb we will be late" rachel said sternly as he hovered behind her once she was fully dressed and ready

" babe its my birthday rules dont apply to me on my birthday its like the law" sebastian pouted

" you know this kind of tantrum wont work when we are married" rachel said tryingnto sound serious bwfore giggling.

" now who is holding us up" sebastian said before taking her hand.

later

they arrived at school sebastian had chosen to open his presents after school as they wasnt much time before hand.  they walked to rachel's locker sebastian with his arms around her while she got her books begore going to get his.

once thdy made their way to spanish class sebastian was in a rather playful mood he keot pinching her leg under the table he also had two accidentally on purpose boob grazes with his hand.

" sebastian is everything alright " mr shue asked

" its my birthday " sebastian said

" happy birthday now try to focus" mr shue said

" how am i supposed to focus with you in that sweater" sebastian whispered to her

" its going to be a long day isnt it" rachel said

" it doesnt have to be we could bunk off drive somewhere secluded " sebastian said stroking her arm.

" six hours and we will be home " rachel said