1. What have you been doing?

It's been a few years now. Since we defeated Axel from destroying the world, I know and love. Even though he took away so much I cared for, my people and my family is gone, but I found something important on the way, Loki.

If it were not for her, I wouldn't be here today. I would never have survived with her care and her love for me. She treated me as if I was her princess, which she still does. I love her, which was the last thing I thought I would.

She changed me. The way I think and feel. I had nothing before I met her, expect sorrow and hate inside of me. She took that away, not all, but most of it. I am more than grateful to her, and I hope I show her that every day.

We have been together for five years now. There have been so many lovely moments, but we also have had our bad moments, just like everyone else does.

The Wastelanders took over the City, who belonged to Axel. They are trying to rebuild it all that was once their loving home. I haven't stepped one foot there since I left.

Jacob is there with them. His whole life, he wanted to be a fighter, and he liked it there, so he wanted to stay. He felt guilty about leaving me, but I made sure I am safe. I mean, I have the most feared woman in this land as mine. I don't think anyone would like to try and knock on our door.

He comes from time to time, to check upon us. Also, he brings information, telling us what is happening over there to keep us updated. The last time Jacob came, he said to us that they have started to build everything up again.

But also that Kelby and Arkyn are in a relationship. It wasn't surprising; I could read it through both of them that they liked each other. The look in their eyes and the way they talked to each other. They have known each other for years since they were children, so I am more surprised that it took that long.

"Frey?" I turn around, looking at my beautiful girl, who has mud all over her skin and clothes.

"What have you been doing?" I laugh as I walk towards her.

"You could at least have taken off your shoes before you entered," I say, looking how dirty the floor is.

"Sorry," She tells me, looking down at her feet and sees that she has laid traces of mud since she came in the door.

"I will clean up after myself. Are you okay?" She asks, seeming worried, which makes me confused.

"Yeah, why?" I question.

"It's just; you were staring out the window for a long time. You didn't even hear me come in." She tells me, still in her green eyes, is filled with worry.

"I am, but I am not okay with you standing there looking like a mess," I say, raising my eyebrows, meaning I am serious.

"I go and get cleaned." She tells me, and I nod to her words. If I could, I wish I could kiss her, but she is just that messy.

"I need to tell you something, though," Loki says as I follow her outside. It's been raining a lot in the last days, but today it's beautiful. I guess that is how Loki became so muddy.

"Is it going to explain why you look like this?" I wonder, chuckling.

"Kind of." She asks as we stop by the river.

"Okay, then tell me," I say, watching her taking off her armor by piece by piece.

"Well, I was out hunting, and I tripped on something," I hide my smile with my hand, but I know she can still see me.

"Which I think saved my life," Now I am worried.

"Because there is a new tribe in the area." She says as I enjoy the view of her taking her armor off.