There's Somebody Else

THERE'S SOMEBODY ELSE

Walking inside the house you share with your boyfriend, Keith you over heard him on the phone.

"Yeah, I can slide through tonight," He paused for a second then you heard him laugh. Waiting an extra second, you closed the door loud enough for him to hear.

You continued to put your purse on the table while listening for him. You didn't hear him talking anymore.

After you took your coat off and put it in the side closet was when you heard him finally walking down the hallway.

"Hey, baby! How was work?" He asked pulling you into a hug and putting a quick peck on your lips.

"It was the same as every other day, Keith." You said walking out of his arms. Muttering a quick 'okay' he let it go. "Lets go on a walk, I need to clear my mind. Let me take a shower real quick." You told him not waiting for an answer. He was going to walk with you whether he wanted to or not.

-

Walking side by side down the street you guys live on, you was thinking of ways to confront him.

"Keith, I'm about to ask you a question and I want you to be honest," you started. He looked at you with a look you couldn't explain. "Is there someone else?"

He said yes. You wasn't expecting him to tell you the truth especially without hesitation. Lost for words, you started to tear up but wouldn't let the tears fall.

"That explains it." You scoffed.

"Explains what?" He asked sitting down on near by bench.

"Why you haven't been acting the same. I found some pictures in your phone but I thought she was fan because I know how you post your fans on Fridays but something about her was different." You explained taking a sit next to him.

You went to her IG that same day and seen she had over 100k followers and didn't believe she was a fan but you know a lot of different people are fans of him.

"Well, she's pretty. I'll give you that." You gave a dry chuckle. "Does she adore you and love you like I do?" You asked putting your hands on your knees.

He said yes.

You wondered how when she didn't have him like how you did. But didn't question it. You then wondered how long it's been going on but didn't want to ask.

To be honest, he broke your heart in two when you didn't expect him to say yes.

"She must be some kind of super woman to take you away from me. I was the only one by your side when everyone left you!" You started to semi yell with tears now falling.

"I've been putting up with your mess for four years! When you had that big downfall, I was there to pick you up because no one wanted you around them anymore. That's when you had all the time in the world for me. Then I helped back on your feet and you've been lying to me. Making up excuses as to why you didn't want to spend time with me.

You don't know how it feels. You wasted a good year of my life. You could've been have came clean and left me when you two started sneaking around." Now standing in front of you, he tried to grab your hands but your snatched them back.

"I never meant to hurt you." Laughing at the popular excuse ever cheater says, you got up and started walking back towards the house.

Keith was the one that had to move out, your name was on the lease.

-

😂😂 I've been feeling this song for a whole week. It's so sad but I love it for some reason. This was just a quick imagine (like all my other imagines) 😂 I'm not going to read it until the morning because I am sleepy.