There's Somebody Else PT. 2

THERE'S SOMEBODY ELSE PT. TWO

You scrolled down your Instagram feed while liking random pictures. You were at your house and had just got out the shower.

Getting bored, you went to the explore page. That's where you go when no one you follow is posting and you're bored. You scrolled past random things when a post from theshaderoom caught your eye.

"Actor Keith Powers arrested yesterday night for getting caught with drugs on him while highly intoxicated" and there was a picture of him from a while ago. You pressed the picture and read the caption,

"Keith Powers was driving from a club with girlfriend Alixis when they were pulled over last night. They were apart of a fight that had took part in the club moments prior. " You couldn't read anymore about it.

Ever since y'all broke up a year ago and he announced that y'all broke up and why, everything has been bad. His fans didn't like that he cheated on you to be with Alixis who they describe as a gold digger. It was just all bad. To you, it seemed like you wasn't there to motivate him anymore so he didn't really go to audition for roles anymore. All he had were his modeling gigs now.

Getting up to finally get dressed, you decided to call his mom to ask how he's doing from a mothers point of view plus to also talk to her. You haven't talked to her in weeks. You loved Jennifer and she loved you so you two continued to have a friendship.

"Hello," she answered.

"Hey, Jennifer. I seen that Keith got arrested. Is he home?" You asked sitting down on the couch.

"Hey girl and yeah. I went to go bail his behind out first thing this morning. I should've left him there for a couple of days to teach him a lesson," she said and you laughed because you knew she would never.

"That's good. I was just calling to check up on him and make sure he's doing okay. Is he doing okay?"

"To be honest.. no," she paused for a while and you were just about to ask her what she meant until she cut you off and started explaining, "He needs help. I don't know why he's letting that girl drag him down a hole he can't get out of." She sounded like she was about to cry.

"Do you think I should talk to him?" Biting you lip out of nervousness you waited again.

"Yes you should. He listens to you." She said.

"Okay. Umm, do you have his address? I'll go over there later."

Giving you his address and talking to you for a while longer, you two finally got off the phone and you raced up the stairs to get your shoes and car keys.

-

Pulling up to his apartment complex, you sat in your car for a couple of minutes to think of ways to go about this. Getting enough courage, you stepped out your car and headed to his apartment.

He answered the door shirtless and with sleepy eyes that turned to shock when he took in that it was you. He has always had a habit of not asking who was it before opening doors.

"Hey, what're you doing here?" Folding his arms, he awaited for your reason.

"I came to talk to you." You said just walking in.