Baby Shower

BABY SHOWER 🤰🏾🌈🍼

You raced around the bedroom you share with your husband Keith the best you could with you seven month pregnant belly. Today was your baby shower and you were so anxious.

You and Keith decided to do a gender reveal because when you first found out you were pregnant, everyone was asking you what you were having at six weeks. Like you would know that early. At five months you were told the gender and kept it a secret for two months. It was hard with yours and Keith's mom, Jennifer trying to get it out of you. They were more excited than you and Keith.

"Have you seen my gold Rolex with the black numbers in it, babe?" Keith asked walking into the room fixing his long sleeve shirt.

"Uh, its in the bathroom. Second drawer on the left side. Seen it this morning." Without looking up at him, you continued to look through your things to find the little flower headband your recently purchased. "Now, have you seen the headband I bought to go with my dress?"

 "Now, have you seen the headband I bought to go with my dress?"

"You told me to put it on top of your closet shelf." Nodding your head because you forgot about that.

"Can you please get it for me? All I have to do is put that on then I'm ready to go." You said sitting up right.

Keith went and got the headband from the closet and brought it to you. Telling him thank you, you hurried and put it on your head asking him to help you stand up.

"Ooh I'm tired," You breathed. "I was speed walking all around this room." You lowly chuckled.

"Alright. Let's go downstairs. Everyone is waiting slow poke." Grabbing your hand, he pulled you out the room and continued the journey to the backyard where everyone was patiently waiting for your entrance.

Walking outside you were amazed by the decor. Your mom and Jennifer wanted to decorate it and you had no problem with that giving the fact that they both had great style in things.