All I Ask

Listen to the song in the description thingy

-

When your best friend and the love of your life are leaving, what do you do?

You've been in love with your best friend, Keith since middle school and now he's moving to a different continent to work.

He knows you love him more than a friend but said he doesn't want to jeopardize the friendship by starting a relationship with you and you understood.

You think him moving far away will jeopardize the friendship more than anything because you think he's going to go there and find someone for him and it's breaking your heart just thinking about it.

-

You wanted to call him and invite him over so he could spend his last night with you.

"Hey, Keith. Wanna come over? If you're busy, it's fine." Curling your toes, you waited for his answer.

"Yeah I can come through. Everyone invited me out but I just want to chill for the flight tomorrow so I'll be there in like thirty minutes." Getting the biggest smile on your face, you said goodbye and ran to your room to get extra blanks out of your closet.

You have the most comfortable blankets ever. Not only are they soft but they're thick and smell good. You keep your apartment cold just for an excuse to use them all through the year.

Going to the kitchen, you cut up more brownies so Keith could get some. You made brownies just to make them.

After you had everything where you wanted it, you waited for him to call you so he could be buzzed in.

-

After watching When They See Us on Netflix, you were in your feelings about everything. You were upset, sad and just so many emotions were rushing through you. You looked over and seen Keith still had tears in his eyes.

Out of nowhere you just started thinking about your feelings towards Keith.

"What if I never love again?" You whispered to yourself.

"Huh?" He asked wiping his eyes. Staring at him, you had all these things you wanted to say to him and ask him but it's like you're stuck now.

"I said what if I never love again?" You said louder looking back at the tv.

"What you talking about?" Exhaling, you wiped a few fallen tears.

"Keith, you have been the only person I've ever loved since we were in middle school and now you're leaving and it won't be the same. I just have this feeling." Wiping tears again because you're a sensitive person. "I just feel like I'm never going to love someone the way I love you."

"Look," He started, puffing out his cheeks and and scratching his head.

"You don't have to say anything," you tell him. "I just need to get this off my chest before you leave."

You felt like such a crybaby but you couldn't help it. You didn't want him to think you were trying to force a relationship on him because you weren't but you also just couldn't ignore your feelings forever.

"I don't need your honesty, it's already in your eyes. I know you won't ever see me that way. It's just," your vision was being clouded by your tears. "You're the only one that has ever mattered and now you're leaving, who am I supposed to run to when you leave?"

"I don't mean to break your heart but you're right. I don't see you that way. Not saying I can't in the future, but right now, I can't." Keith said wiping your tears.

"Can you do me a huge favor?"

"Anything,"

"Can you hold me like I'm more than just a friend? Only for tonight because this is our last night together." Giving you a sad look, he stood up and pulled you up with him.

"Where are you taking me?" You asked letting him lead you out the living room.

"I'm about to hold you like you're more than just a friend."

Take me by the hand while we do what lovers do.

*They did the nasty. So sad! I'm in a sad mood so I started listening to my girl Adele and just wanted to write an imagine based off this song. Sorry if it sucks :/

Keith felt bad for you so he decided to give you the D for the one time.