Oh The Horror

"Ahh!" jumping up from your sleep, you looked over and your boyfriend, Keith wasn't there no more. "Keith?" You called out. Taking the blanket from off you, you got out of the bed to go search for him.

Walking into the hallway, you seen a figure standing at the end of the hallway, trying to flicker the light on, it didn't come on. "Keith?!" You yelled getting scared. "This isn't funny." Feeling a gush of air on the back of your neck you turned around but nothing was there, turning back to the figure, it disappeared.

"Keith isn't here," A crackling voice chuckled from the side of you. Scared to face the person, you slowly started to walk backwards until they reached out and grabbed your arm.

You were thrown into the living-room. Hitting your head on the side table, you hurried and tried to get up before whatever that was comes back after you. All you know is that wasn't a person.

"Ha-ha," You heard kids laughing behind you but you didn't have kids. Looking behind you, there were two kids sitting on the couch with their eyes missing. Screaming you ran towards the front door. Opening it, you ran down the hallway to the elevator. "Come on, come on." You cried pushing the button to shut the doors.

"Leaving so soon? You haven't found Keith yet." The voice stated. Hiding your face in the corner, you whispered, "This isn't real," over and over.

You started feeling a ticklish feeling on your legs. Looking down there were about a thousand spiders crawling up your legs. Hitting them off you, you sped around and was met by a white soulless face that made you wish you were dead. It was the devil incarnated. Honestly, this is worse than the devil. The presence is full of evil. Looking at the thin ugly lips on the face, you were disgusted by this creature.

"Where's Keith?" You asked. Scared shitless couldn't describe what you were but you had to know that he was safe. "He's at my tower." It laughed. Fading away from him, you woke back up in your bed with Keith next to you this time.

"Keith, baby, wake up." You shook him.

"What?" He mumbled turning over to face you.

"I just had the scariest dream. You supported Donald Trump." You laughed.

THE END!