Meeting The Family

MEETING THE FAMILY 💛

Humming to the music coming from the car radio, Y/N asked Keith questions about his family.

"What's your brother like?" She asked picking little imaginary lent balls off her dress.

"He's cool. Younger than me by three years. He's the private person in our family. No other social media besides twitter. Kevin doesn't talk much unless spoken to, sometimes you wouldn't even know he's in a room." Making a mental note about what he said. She asked about his sister Kaylan.

 She asked about his sister Kaylan

"Kaylan is nice. She'll come up to you before you could even look in her direction. She's outgoing. The opposite of Kevin. She's glad I got a girlfriend that so y'all Ben be "best friends" or whatever," He mumbled turning down a street. "I hope she doesn't think she's going to take you away from me."

"Oh my gosh, Keith stop." You laughed.

"I'm selfish. I want you all to myself I swear!" He horribly sung.

"How's little Skylar like?"

"Ooh she's so energetic. She'll love you forever if you ever bring her candy out of the blue," You got happy because you just so happened to have a bag of sour gummy worms in your bag you were saving for yourself. But you can always buy more. "We have a special relationship. More often thinks she's my daughter because we're always together. But lately I've been traveling a lot."

Keith already told you about his parents

Keith already told you about his parents. (I don't know his dads name so if anyone knows it, feel free to comment 😊)

You felt you were ready. You hoped they like you but you wouldn't feel a way if they didn't. You just hoped it wouldn't mess your relationship with Keith up. You really liked him.

-

He pulled into a nice size house with a brick exterior and plants everywhere. You wondered if his mom was a gardener in her free time or if they hired people.