Imaginary Fine

IMAGINARY FINE 😍

Cutting off my car, I got out and went into the house I share with my older brother, Woody. We moved in together about a year ago. Our mom was always getting on me about what times I should be coming into her house and all sorts of nonsense so I asked my brother if I can become his roommate.

With him knowing how she is, he didn't hesitate to let me move in.

The way the house is set up, you enter a hallway first. Down the hallway are rooms. It's only a one story house. The kitchen and living-room are connected.

Walking into the kitchen part, I placed my bag and keys on the table and headed for the refrigerator.

"That you, Y/N?" Woody asked sitting on the couch playing Call Of Duty.

"Who else would it be?" Bending down, I got out the ingredients to make a sandwich and grabbed my Cherry Blast Clear Fruit I purposely saved for when I got out of class.

I heard him mumble smart ass.

"That's why I'm in college." Spreading mayo on my bread, I made sure it was the perfect amount before placing the cheese right in the middle.

"My friends are coming over to chill in a min, that alright with you?" Looking back you he waited for you to answer.

"Yeah it's alright as long as Keith is apart of the group." You smiled placing the other slice of bread on top.

"What I tell you about that? You can't talk to him." Rolling you eyes, you went to go sit next to him. Saying whatever. You started eating your sandwich.

"Tear a piece off for me." You gave him the side eye.

"Boy you better go somewhere." Sucking his teeth, he continued playing the game while you continued eating your sandwich.

-

After you got done eating, you washed the plate off and threw the bottle away and went up to your room to take a little power nap. You were awoken moments later by loud laughter coming from the hallway.

Getting up, you pulled you tank top down that had risen up your belly a little and looked outside your door to your boo Keith, Elijah, and Jean aka Splack.

"Wassup, Y/N?" Splack head nodded at you like BruhMan from Martin. Telling him nothing you walked back into your room to grab your phone off the charger.

You followed them into the living room like you have always been doing because they make everything funny, you just like being around them. So it wasn't just about being around Keith even though you wouldn't care if that's what people thought because everyone knew you liked him.

Sitting down next to Woody on the love couch, you put your legs under you. You zoned out their conversation when your friend, Deja sent you a text.

"Wyd?"

"Nothing just hanging with the boys!"

"👀Keith there?"

"Yes 😋"

"Ooh go get that dick girl!" Making sure Woody wasn't looking at your phone being nosy, you hurried and replied.

"Girl! I am trying to! 😂"

You continued to text her while also jumping into the boys conversations when needed. You kept feeling eyes on you and looked up and seen Keith. He didn't look away when he caught him either.

Keith took his phone out his pocket and got on it. A second later, a text came in from 'Imaginary Fine😍'

"Who you over there texting?" It read.

Smiling you replied, "A friend. Why?"

"Who?"

"Deja 🙄"

"Oh okay. Good."

"?"

"Don't worry about it."

Giving him a questioning look, he just smirked and looked away, starting a conversation with Elijah.

Being confused as ever, you just opened your favorite game, Sims FreePlay. In your opinion, you had the best town. You had everything built, a lot of families, completed all the quests. You even had 100M dollars, 2B LP's and SP's.

It was only five minutes before another text from Keith came in.

"Before I leave, I wanna talk to you."

-
Hello! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. But I took my reading and writing placement test for college. I'm gonna be in advanced reading and ENGL 1100 Composition I or something like that. I just know it's a college level writing class.

Story time. I got imaginary fine from a video I seen on IG and my crush gave me his number and that's what I put his number under 💀 I told him and everything.

I really play Sims FreePlay and have those amounts.