Real Love • Two

Hello, there will be a part there to this. I'm going to make another song playlist. I've been listening to some good songs lately and want to share them. 😊
-
"Has he said anything to you about me?" You asked Jennifer.

"No. I've been trying to get him to change his mind but his stubborn butt isn't budging." She signed moving her phone to the other ear.

It's been two months since Keith broke off things with you. He took you off his visitors list, haven't called you, doesn't even write you back. It was slowly killing you. It got you into a deep depression. Keith was the only happiness you had.

Before Keith broke things off with you, you would talk to him on the phone all the time, visit him, buy lingerie to send him pictures. The whole nine yards. That made you happy because you knew it made him happy.

Kaylan told you he hasn't been the same. You knew deep down he didn't want to do that, but he felt like he had to.

"Okay - Thank you - I'll call you tomorrow - Love you too." After hanging the phone up, you walked into the kitchen opening the refrigerator grabbing your container of Pineapples out.

Then went to the pantry and took the chocolate sauce out.

Dipping a big chunk of Pineapple into the chocolate, you started thinking if Keith was a clone. The Keith you knew would never push you away.

Finishing your snack, you put everything back where they were.

"This that shit that you unwind to. When you be up in the bubble bath taking photographs..."

You put on Your Favorite Song by Eric Bellinger getting your stuff out to take a bath. You plan on taking pictures for Keith.

Almost dropping your phone in the water from being startled from the loud banging on your door, you got out and put your robe on with soap suds still on your body.

Opening the door, you was greeted by an UPS delivery guy.

"Yes?" You said opening the door wider.

"Y/N Y/L/N?" Nodding your head yeah, he gave your the paper to sign.

Handing you the box in his hands, he tipped his house and walked out of your sight. Closing the door, you made sure to put the lock the back on.

Going to the living room, you sat down and got the box cuter from the side table.

Cutting open the box, you pulled the bubble wrap and the gift paper out. The first thing you took out was a mini Statute of Liberty. Puzzled, you sat it besides you and then pulled out a map of New York. Opening your eyes wide, you put two and two together and excitedly pulled out the rest.

There was a round trip plane ticket to New York scheduled for takeoff tomorrow night. Then there was your favorite candies and last, an envelope with your name on it in Keith's handwriting.

"Y/N, I had my friend Luke put this together for you because I knew my mom wouldn't have kept it a secret.

I just want to tell you I love you with all my heart and I never meant to hurt you so I'm giving you this gift. I hope it can take your mind off me for a while. I want you to be happy and I think this trip will help you.

Luke put your hotel information in the Statue of Liberty.

Hope you have a great time. Love, Keith."

Twisting the head off of the Statue of Liberty, sure enough there was a piece of paper inside. Falling tears coming on, you asked yourself what did you do to get a man like Keith.

You had to call Jennifer to tell her then had to go pack. You think this trip will be good for you also.