My Everything

MY EVERYTHING
"Will you marry me?"
Nodding your head yes with some tears escaping, Keith placed the ring on your finger.

"Now I got everything." You said when Keith pulled you into a hug then a kiss.
-
It took a lifetime to get where you were at now. You have your dream job, a good man and just a wonderful life. You met Keith three years ago, you have never felt the way you feel about Keith with any man before.

No one has never loved you like how Keith loves you either. You still wondered what you did to deserve him.

He stole my heart

After you two got back to your home after a night out, the first person you called to tell the good news to was your mom.

"Mom!" Asking what is it, you wanted to hint to her that you were getting married. "I'm making wedding plans," Waiting for a couple of seconds until she got it, you two started screaming together.

"Oh I'm so happy for you, baby!" Your mother said wiping her few tears. She knew how bad you've had it with dating before you met Keith and felt he was the one and she was right.

"Mommy, I'm so happy!" You cried.

Keith was in the bedroom getting ready for his shower when he heard you crying. He thought it was something bad happening and raced out to the front room to see you still on the phone.

Getting why you were crying he started laughing.

"It's not funny, Keith... I'll call you later mom." You said before telling each other love you and hanging up.

"Aww, my baby," He gushed walking towards you and pulling you into a hug. "I love you." Saying it back, you pulled away from him a little with your arms still wrapped around him and just looked at him because you still couldn't believe this handsome, kindhearted man was all yours.

Before you asked Keith to move in with you, you were hardly home. You hated your house. It was just always so empty to you no matter what you did. When Keith moved in, it finally felt like home. You never wanted to leave.

"Come take a shower with me." He whispered in your ear squeezing your waist a little.

"Okay." You whispered back.

Taking your hand and gently pulling you to the room, you two started to undress. You had to put your hair up so it didn't wet and Keith went to go start the shower.

Stepping before Keith you noticed he had it on freezing cold to you. Putting it on hot, you waited until it got to the temperature you wanted and sighed in relaxation until Keith shrieked like a little girl.

"Y/N! What the hell? You tryna burn my skin off? Put that shit back on warm!" Mumbling a few other words to you, he gave you a look because you didn't do it yet.

"Can I wash up first? I'm not going to feel clean using this cold water."

Stepping back, he allowed you to shower while watching you.

-

Laying in his arms after the shower, you two were talking about the wedding already even though you knew to start making plans a month after the proposal.

"What colors you want?"

"Black."

"Oh my gosh, Keith. You and this black. I don't want black... what about gold?"

"Gold is so overrated in weddings. How about a dark red?"

Thinking about it, you started to imagine your wedding venue and the bridesmaid dresses.

"It looks nice."

"I know. That's why I suggested it." He blocked your hit he knew was coming.

"Can't stand you!" You laughed.

"You love me."

-

I don't know where this was headed tbh. I hope everyone likes it. I wanted to write more but didn't know what else to write.