Chapter||6

Comments and Votes motivate faster updates!!

Don't be a silent reader!

School went by really fast.

I walked past Jace in the hallway once, but he pretended not to see me.

"So Lexi," One of my best friends, Lily said, "You're babysitting that fucker Jace Johnson." She had a colorful mouth.

"Yeah, but I don't think he'd appreciate people thinking I was babysitting him." I replied.

"Well shit." She said.

"Yep."

We looked at each other and burst into laughter.

"So, how's saving for Europe going?" She asked me.

"By the time the year is over, I'll be well off for Europe." I said with a smile.

We both looked at each other and then in unison, "Ohhh yeah." We bumped fists.

"Hey girls!" Sebastian said cheerfully, "I bring enchiladas." He placed a plate of enchiladas on the table.

"Yas!" Lily shouted, and we both grabbed an enchilada.

...

I told Cal that I would meet him outside the library at 3:15. I made my way there and saw him sitting on a bench next to Lacy. Cal looked really nervous, and he leaned in and Kissed her on the cheek.

Awwwwwww

They're so cute!

My heart exploded a little, and I would have left them alone, but we were running late to go get Hallie from kindergarten. I made my way over to them.

"Cal, are you ready?" I asked, he hugged Lacy goodbye and walked over to me. We walked to the car in silence and when we finally pulled out, I glanced at him. "Why are you smiling so much?" I asked with a smirk.

Cal's cheeks immediately turned red "oh no... Did you... See that?" He asked nervously.

"Yeah, I saw," I said.

"Please.... Don't tell Jace," he said nervously.

"I won't, but why?" I asked

"Well... It's just that Jace is really good with girls and it's hard to have a brother like him somethings," he said glumly "because most of the time the girls who show interest in me only want Jace's number, or they want to go to Jace's house. Then Jace started teasing me about how I'd never be able to get a real girl with him around, and I don't want him to go after Lacy to prove it." Cal said.

I couldn't believe that Jace would say something like that. Well, he was Jace Johnson, so I guess it was reasonable, but to his own brother? I was going to kill him.

We pulled up to Hallie's kindergarten Cal went in to get her. She had been at the aftercare program, and I felt kind of bad that we left her there so long.

"Guys! We're going to Starbucks!" I said. Cal seemed indifferent to it, but Hallie cheered.

At Starbucks, I ordered two unicorn frappucinos for Hallie and myself, and Cal got a lemonade because it was "healthier" for lacrosse.

The Johnson boys and their diets.

I guess they had to keep in shape for spring soccer and lacrosse.

After we went to Starbucks, I drove to the field where Hallie would be practicing. Apparently, she was on a co-ed team, and they were not very good according to Cal.