|| bonus #4 ||

"Margaret Evangeline Johnson! Stop kicking your brother!" I shouted at my daughter, and then in turn, "And Connor Sebastian Johnson, if you say one more word to your sister, you don't get ice cream for a week!"

Not that he really needed any ice cream, but it ended up being a good threat because Connor zipped his mouth shut and Maggie stopped kicking him.

I sighed as I rubbed my hand down my face, driving carpool was seriously the worst. Of course all of Jace and my kids had to play soccer, and I drove carpool with other kids in the neighborhood.

I looked at Millie, the neighbors kid, in the mirror, "Sorry for yelling Millie." We had already dropped off Joseph, another neighborhood kid.

"It's okay, Mrs. Johnson." She replied sweetly.

Millie was Connor's age, nine years old, and Maggie was thirteen. Plus, there was little baby Justin Porter Johnson, or JP for short, riding in the back.

Jace and I had Maggie right after we got married, and waited another four years to settle in with her before having Connor.

Baby JP was actually a surprise, but a happy one. He sat sweetly sucking on his pacifier in the middle row of my minivan next to Millie while Maggie and Connor sat in the back.

It amused me that Maggie and Connor had a significant age gap, but still managed to not get along. We reached Millie's house and she thanked me for the ride before hopping out to grab her bag from the trunk, and then we pulled off toward home.

Hopefully Jace was already at home preparing dinner. If he wasn't, I was going to be seriously upset. He'd been working late hours every night this week, and I was tired of driving carpool and making dinner.

When I pulled into the driveway, Connor and Maggie scrambled out of the car, and I took my time unbuckling baby JP our of his car seat, and hoisting him onto my hip.

"Hey buddy," I said and he giggled, "Daddy better have dinner ready huh?" I asked him.

"Dada," he repeated with a giggle. JP was about 14 months old, and he had already started talking. The extent of his vocabulary was Mama, Dada, and dog, but it was still cute.

"Ok little man, let's go inside." I sighed and locked the car. When I opened the front door, I was relieved to smell pizza, and whether Jace had cooked it or ordered it I really didn't care.

What I wasn't expecting was to round the corner and see Jace, Tyler, Cal, Hallie, Lily, Sebastian, and Vivian in the kitchen with a happy Fourteenth Anniversary Sign hanging in the kitchen.

"Awww, Jace did you plan this for our 14th?" I cooed and places the hand that wasn't holding JP on my chest. Jace nodded and walked towards me, "That's so sweet."

"Dada." JP muttered as Jace pulled me in for a kiss and then took JP from my arms.

I turned around to look at Maggie and Connor, "Did you two know about this?"

"Yep!" They both replied, and hugged me even though they were sweaty and dirty. I didn't care though, I was so happy to be with my family on Jace and my 14th anniversary. I was honestly starting to worry he had forgotten

I turned back to Jace as he handed JP to Tyler, "Babe, this is so great."

"Do you like it?" He asked sweetly with a crooked grin.

"I love it, and I love you." I pulled him in for a sweet lingering kiss. "Jace Johnson I am so lucky to have you."

"Lex Johnson, I am so much luckier to have you." He replied cheekily.

"Impossible."

Even though there were lots of moments when Jace annoyed me, it was moments like these, not the surprise he planned, but the sweet kisses and sentiments that cemented in my mind that he was my soulmate.

Jace Johnson was the right man for me, and I loved him so much. I was so unbelievably lucky to have found my soulmate and been able to marry him.

"Well what do you say we celebrate?" Sebastian asked, popping the top off of a bottle of champagne. He began pouring glasses and handing them around to all the adults. Jace had even gotten sparkling apple juice for the kids.

However, once Sebastian handed a glass to Vivian, she politely declined which was completely out of character for my newly married party girl roommate.

I looked at her questioningly, then my eyes widened.

"Are you-"

"I'm not trying to steal the spotlight or anything, but... Tyler and I are having a baby!" Vivian announces to our group.

I squealed in delight, "Oh my god! I'm so happy for you two! Have you thought about names? How far along are you? Are you gonna buy a house or rent a bigger apartment? This is so exciting!"

"Calm down, Lexi." Tyler laughed. "She's only two months pregnant, there's still seven to figure all of this out.

"I'm so excited, Lily we have to start planning a baby shower." I exclaimed and turned to Lily.

"Got it." She replied, and whipped out her phone to take notes.

After having three kids of my own, I was an expert on everything to do with babies, and that had come with much help from my mom and Jace's mom. Vivian's mom had passed away three years ago though, so I was trying to distract her from that by helping her plan.

It had been a rough time when her mom passed away, and after that was when her and Tyler got super serious and he proposed. Before they'd just been having fun, even though they were both head over heels.

"Thank you Lexi." Vivian mouthed to me as Sebastian, Cal, Jace, and Tyler engaged in conversation about being a dad.

After everyone went home, and we put the kids to bed, Jace and I went to our own bedroom to celebrate.

^^^

I rolled over to face him as he laid next to me, still panting.

"Tonight was great babe, thank you for organizing it." I told him as I traced patterns on his chest.

"That's why I was out late, I had to get the cake, and all the balloons and decorations, plus coordinate everything with everyone, you know peoples schedules." Jace sighed and looked at me, "I love you."

"I love you too, Jace Johnson."

Ideas for the next bonus??? Whoever's idea we chose gets mentioned in the next chapter!