Chapter Fifteen : Try

I woke up in the middle of the night, the moon shined bright through my window and lit the floor of my bedroom.

I almost died of a heart attack when I saw a black figure standing in my window. It was Dakota.

"You scared me." I said after opening it.

"I've been tapping on the window for the past ten minutes." He said with chattering teeth. His skin was cold as ice and I felt bad that he had been outside so long.

I gave in and let him inside, throwing a blanket his way as he sat on the edge of my bed. He shivered under the covers as I sat beside him.

"Why are you still in your gear?" He chuckled.

"I fell asleep." I said, feeling slightly embarrassed and began taking it off, leaving myself in only my shirt and pants.

"I went home and I thought about things and.."

"I-I broke up with Eva." Dakota said without looking at me. It was silent as we sat beside each other. Trying to figure out what to say next.

"Why?" I asked after some time, pretending not to know.

"I want to try." He looked up at me, and I already knew the reason why. I didn't have to ask but I wanted to hear it. I felt a small sense of peace hearing those words, even hearing him talk to me the way he used to.

The moons light lit up his eyes and I was instantly entranced by them, forgetting that I was ever angry. He had a way of doing that. Changing my mind, making me give into him.

Without a second thought, I crashed my lips against his catching him off guard.

But there was no hesitation or timidness when Dakota leaned over me, pushing me down on the bed and ripping off my shirt. I could feel the heat from our bodies as he pressed against me. I recoiled my tongue from my mouth and into his, taking in every inch of his mouth as his hands roamed my body.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as his breathing turned ragged and husky.

I didn't know what was going to happen after this, or what would become of us. All I knew was that my entire body yearned for him, wanting nothing but him.

"What's going to happen after this?" Dakota asked.

"I don't care."

Vote, comment and tell me what you think!