Chapter Forty One : Preperations

A/N please give Victorian Boy a read by AudreyHornesHeart and comment BenRyans sent you! I will love you unconditionally! It is currently my favourite and the author is an amazing writer!

I woke to a loud knock Saturday morning at my front door, so loud I could hear it from my bedroom. I groaned as I sat up, rubbing my eyes roughly in an attempt to fully wake myself up. I had wanted to sleep in, knowing I had to meet Jane and Gemma later that day. But was awoken from whomever was at the door.

"Hi Mrs. De Angelis." The sound of Dakota's voice travelled to my bedroom perfectly for me to hear. I let out yawn before scratching my head and throwing the covers off my body.

"Dakota." I could tell by the sound her voice, that she was surprised to see him.

"I wanted to apologize for the wine bottle. I'm sorry for the way I acted that night." I listened intently from from behind my bedroom door before opening it and peaking outside. Dakota looked like a child as he apologized to my mom, staring up at her like a lost puppy.

"I'm so sorry Mrs.De Angelis."

It was quiet for a moment as the two of them stared at each other in silence, exchanging glances that I couldn't read.

"Would you like to come in? I'm sure Luka is awake by now." My mom said with the smallest hint of a smile on her face. Dakota's face lit up in an instant, making it hard for me not to crack a smile.

"Thank you Mrs.De Angelis."

I slammed my bedroom door shut in a panic before Dakota could notice I was eavesdropping. He wouldn't let that one go if he knew. I ran to my bed and jumped into, throwing the covers back on. I closed my eyes, panting from adrenaline as I tried to catch my breath.

"Luka? Are you up?" Dakota said as he sat on the end of my bed.

"Mm." I groaned, lowering my voice and hoping it was convincing enough for him to think I had just woken up.

"I did it. I apologized and I think... I think it's going to be okay." He said with a bright wide smile.

"That's great."

A moment of silence fell between us before I spoke.

"I guess this means I get to see you more often." I said, inching my way towards him before sneaking my arms around his waist, embracing him tightly as I rested my chin on his shoulder.

"You still haven't bought that lock." He said with a devilish smirk as he glanced at me from the corner of his eye. I cupped the side of his face with the palm of my hand, bringing him closer to me so that I could feel the warmth of his breath on my skin. I parted my lips, angst filled my body at the sight of his stained rosy lips before our mouths collided, every kiss full of yearn.

Dakota pulled away for a moment to turn around but it felt an eternity. I pulled on the hem of his shirt and pressed my lips against his once more. My body was on fire as his hand inched it's way up my shirt, roaming by body, trekking territory that was becoming familiar. The tender touch of his fingers ran over the soft pink skin of my nipple, sending a chill up my spine and a shock throughout me.

He kissed my jaw before moving to my neck, leaving a burning trail of kisses that left a mark on my skin. He paused to slide off my ivory silk pajama top and I didn't hesitate to help as I tossed it aside. He parted his lips before swirling his tongue over my nipple, making it hard for me to catch my breath with every flick of his rough tongue.

"Dakota, stop." I groaned through gritted teeth. He only growled in response, putting my nipple between his teeth and and I could feel myself getting hard with excitement, unable to contain it any longer. My breathing was ragged as I ran a hand through his hair, arching my back in pleasure. His hand traveled down my stomach and to my thigh rubbing it before going over my arousal and I instantly shuddered at his touch.