Chapter Fifty One : Home

"Great game, honey. Amazing!" My mom said as soon as I walked in the door, the proudest of smiles on her face that made me feel a moment of wholeness.

"Thanks mom." I said as I slipped off my shoes in a hurry to get to my bedroom.

"That play was fantastic." My father said as he turned his head away from the television to meet my eyes.

"I suggested it to coach and he agreed to try it." I said as my eyes wondered to the television. It was a taping of the game. A small smile tugged on the corner of my lips.

"Great game, son." He said with a nod and throwing up an OK before turning his attention back to the television. I thanked them both once again before retiring to my room.

There in the window, stood a familiar figure and it wasn't my imagination this time. It was real. I quickly threw down my duffel bag and fumbled to my window in a hurry, eager to let him in. Unlike the times before, he had difficulty climbing inside, my window seemed to had shrunk but it was only he that grew.

"Hi." He said with a smile as we stood in the middle of my dark room.

"Hi." I said with a coy smile, avoiding his eyes. He tucked a hand under my chin, bringing it up to meet his piercing eyes. I wanted to devour him, to hear his whimpering underneath me, but I knew it wasn't the right time, or place for that matter.

"I knew you'd be captain." He said as he pushed a tress of hair out of my face, snaking his free arm around my waist.

"I knew you'd be back." I said as I choked back tears, hoping this wasn't a dream. I ran my hand up his arm, to be sure he was here. Warmth radiated off his new defined body as I nuzzled my face into his chest. We stood for what seemed like forever, relishing in each other's embrace.

"I'm home." He whispered.

A/N sorry it's so short but I wanted to end it here, once again sorry I was away so long. Forgive me!