Chapter Forty Six : The Last Supper

A/N sorry i have been away for so long. i have been really busy with university.

I let out a groan of frustration after what had to have been my hundredth attempt of trying to squeeze my foot into one of my Football cleats.

"I can't fit them." I muttered to myself in disbelief. I stood up from the middle of my bedroom floor and walked to my mirror, staring at my reflection. My birthday hadn't been that long ago, could I had grown that fast?

I ran a hand across my jawline, turning my head from side to side. I appeared to look the same. I sighed and turned away from the mirror, picking up my cleat and shoving it on. It was a tight fit but would have to do.

"Ready?" Dakota asked as he stood outside the front door of my house. I nodded and swung my duffel bag over my shoulder, following him out to his fathers' car.

It was the last day of camp and I was more than excited to say the least, to get away from coach. All summer he had gone on about a mole within the team, the usual crap he had spit out time and time again whilst in school.

"You're quiet today." Dakota said as he sat beside me in the back seat.

"I think I grew." I said sternly.

"Me too." He exclaimed in a hushed whisper, as if it was something to be celebrated. Perhaps it was.

"Really?"
"Yeah, my gear just doesn't sit right in certain areas." He said as he wiggled his eyebrows with a grin. I chuckled before shaking my head and shoving him with my shoulder, knowing at what he was getting at.

"Have a good one boys! And don't forget tonight we're having a dinner at Luka's!" Mr.Moreau said over his shoulder as Dakota and I hopped out of the stuffy backseat.

"I was thinking about tonight." Dakota said as we stood on the sidelines.
"Yeah?" I asked with an arched brow, wondering what he was getting at.

"I think we should tell them." He said as he stared at me, the slightest hint of apprehension in his voice. I let out a deep sigh, followed by a nervous chuckle.

"I don't know." I said with a shrug, not entirely sure if it was a good idea. I could tell from the look in his eyes, he was hurt. He wanted so desperately to tell our parents. Things were going well for me, my parents were no longer hard on me, my mother had almost completely changed and I didn't want anything to ruin that, as selfish as it sounded. But maybe, it was time.

"Alright, tonight then." I said with a smile, placing a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

"Get to practice boys!" Coach yelled with a gruff voice from across the field before blowing his whistle.

I shoved my helmet over my head and ran to the middle of the field where the drills were being held, waiting for my turn to start. It felt like I was back at school with coach luring over me, telling me about one of his alien spaceship endeavours. It was never a dull moment with coach.

I was positive Alex would make this summer training camp hell for me, but he was quiet. Too quiet for my liking. I couldn't shake the feeling I had after seeing him and Seth the first day, it gave me the chills seeing two of my former arch nemesis's together.

"Here are your certificate's boys. Good on ya, each and everyone of ya." Coach said with as much cheer as a zombie as he handed out the beige square pieces of paper.