𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡.

"I haven't even explained what we are doing!" Vanoss exclaimed as I headed out of the base.

"Tell us on the way!" I shouted as I tried to find an elevator since that's how we got up here.

"You didn't grab your earpiece!" Mini shouted after me.

"Give it to me in the car! Let's go! I wanna get this over with!" I shouted back. I then realized I didn't have any weapons except for the knife in my back pocket. "Fuck," I whispered. I ran back into the base.

"Did you forget something?" Delirious said smirking while holding two big bags of guns.

"Um, I don't have any weapons..." I mumbled. Delirious started laughing.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you," He was irritating me.

"I said I don't have any weapons!" I shouted as I crossed my arms. He started laughing all crazy.

"Pass me my money, guys," Delirious said as he held his hand out and the guys each gave him $5. I rolled my eyes. 'Assholes, betted on me,' I thought.

• • •

We were outside a small airport. Vanoss had explained the plan to us. We had to take down some rich guy, go into his safe, and take some type of microchip and any money in the safe. We were split into groups. We would have two helicopters, Terroriser and Lui as pilots. Mini Ladd would be on the machine gun on Terroriser's helicopter and Nogla handles the other machine gun on Lui's helicopter. Vanoss and Moo Snuckel would enter the building through the garage while Delirious and I went in through the roof. Wildcat and Basically were snipers.

We picked up the helicopters and Delirious and I went with Lui and Nogla while Wildcat and Basically went with Terroriser and Mini. Vanoss and Moo traveled by car to the building.

"You guys ready?" Vanoss asked through the earpiece. Everyone said their yeahs. Lui lifted off. We were at the building in no time. Delirious and I jumped off the helicopter.

"We're in position," Delirious said in the earpiece as we ran to cover just in case. He threw me a pistol. "Don't kill us," he said seriously. I just took it as a joke.

"I'll try not to," I said, smiling through my mask.

"We're in position, too," Wildcat informed us.

"Alright, start heading in," Vanoss ordered.

We busted through the door and made our way down into the building. There were bodyguards everywhere. We hid behind the wall, peeking through the doorway, waiting for Wildcat and Basically to take them out.

"What are they waiting for?" I whispered to Delirious. He just shrugged.

"Sorry for the wait. We're on it now, guys," Wildcat said through the earpiece. They began shooting the bodyguards. We ran in, shooting any more bodyguards that came.

We ran down the stairs and finally got to the office at the same time Vanoss and Moo got there. We broke in and Vanoss grabbed the target.

"Okay, sir. You're gonna open the safe for us," Vanoss said to the guy. The poor man was just shaking. He was definitely scared out of his mind. It made me smile a bit. "Come on, open the safe, dude," The man was just frozen in place. Vanoss sighed. "Delirious, do your thing," he ordered.

"On it." Delirious grabbed the guy and threw him in the office chair. Moo and Vanoss watched the door making sure no one came through. Delirious shot the guy in the shoulder with his pistol. The guy shouted in pain. "Look, if you don't open the safe, we're just gonna have to kill you. Do you want that?" The guy shook his head. "Okay, good. Open the safe then," he said in a scary tone. The guy hesitatingly got up. Delirious shot his gun by the guy's feet making him move faster. The guy opened the safe and tried to crawl away. Delirious aimed his gun at the guy's head.

"Y-You said you w-wouldn't k-kill me!" The guy stuttered.

"I lied." I could see a smile form his lips through the holes in his mask. He shot the guy through his temple causing blood to splatter on his mask.

"Good. Here, Red." Vanoss passed me a duffel bag. "Put the money in there. Keep the microchip somewhere safe on you." I listened to his orders.

"Guys, hurry up. You got an army headed your way," Terroriser said in the earpiece. I finished putting the money in the bag and put the microchip in my pocket.

"Alright, let's go," I said. I ran out of the office first. I ran down the hall with my pistol in my right hand and the bag of money in my left. We ran to the roof. We managed to not run into a lot of bodyguards on the way but I ran out of ammo.

"Okay, guys. We're on the roof," Vanoss said to Lui and Terroriser.

"We're on our way," they both said through the earpiece. I put the bag of money down. It was pretty heavy. We waited a few minutes and the helicopters finally came. We started heading towards the helicopters but the next thing I knew, Delirious had his pistol pointed at me.

"Whoa! What the hell are you doing?" I said to him. Moo and Vanoss looked to see Delirious. They didn't say anything. They also pointed their weapons at me. I put my hands up, surrendering.

I could see the seriousness in Delirious' blue eyes. They were beautiful but scary. He wasn't playing any games but I couldn't understand why they had their guns pointed at me until I suddenly felt someone grab my hair and put a knife to my throat. I groaned from the slight pain I didn't see coming. I grabbed onto whoever's hand was holding onto me to lessen the pain.

"Put your weapons downs!" The man holding onto me shouted. They didn't listen.

"Basically, Wildcat, this is a good time to snipe the guy," Terroriser said quietly in the earpiece.

"We can't. The door of the rooftop is blocking him. Red is gonna have to move forward," Basically informed. I tried to get one of my knives from my wrist. Right when I got the knife, I heard a loud shot.

I closed my eyes tightly. I felt the stranger let go of my hair and heard a loud thump sound behind me. I slowly opened my eyes and looked behind me and saw a dead guy, with a lot of armor on, on the floor. Delirious had shot him right in the eye.

"I can't believe I just got saved..." I said a little irritated. I looked at his armor and then my knife. My knife wouldn't have done anything except piss him off.

We got all our stuff and got on the helicopter. Vanoss was last but before he climbed on, he remembered something.

"Oh, wait," Vanoss said as he took out a bomb trigger and pressed it. "Okay, let's go." A few seconds later there was an explosion coming from underneath the building. The car was a bomb. I scoffed.

"For a second there, I thought you were going to shoot me," I said to Delirious and chuckled. He just groaned and rolled his eyes. "Well, it won't happen again," I said and crossed my arms.

We did it. My first mission with the gang and I survived. Thanks to Delirious, I suppose...

*