𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎.

"Get out the way!" Basically shouted.

"He tried to kill you, remember?" Terroriser said.

"You guys didn't say you would fucking kill him when we were inside!" I shouted.

"That was before we knew who he was," Vanoss said calmly.

"Who he was? He's my brother!" I was getting defensive. "Come on, get up," I told Danny while pulling his arm up.

"Don't make us put a bullet through your brain," Delirious threatened.

"Fine, go ahead. I probably deserve it anyway."

"Woah, what?!" My brother said surprised. "Let's all just calm down."

"Shut the fuck up, asshole," Wildcat spat and pulled the hammer of his pistol. I pushed Danny directly behind me.

"Wildcat, don't..." I pleaded quietly while glaring at him. We were just starting to get along, too.

They looked like they weren't going to give up anytime soon. I didn't know what I was going to do to get out of this situation but I needed to think fast. I didn't have any weapons on me but my brother had a bag filled with different weapons. I can't access them without distracting them. There are nine of them. That would be tough.

"Stop strategizing," Delirious ordered. How does he know?

I saw a couple of black SUVs in the distance coming towards this direction. That means bad news. They're most likely from whatever group my brother's involved in.

"I don't want to alarm you guys but we have company," I said.

"It's them," Nogla said to Vanoss.

"We can take 'em. Come on, Nogla," Moo said. They walked towards the SUVs and pointed their automatic rifles them.

"Danny, call them off," I ordered.

"They're not with me," he said.

"He's lying!" Mini exclaimed.

"No, I'm not. They wouldn't be stupid enough to drive out in the open like that," he explained.

Who were they with then? Moo and Nogla started shooting their guns at the vans. That barely did any damage to the cars.

"They're bulletproof," Lui said. He started thinking. "If I can get inside the warehouse, I can get the RPG from the armory."

The SUVs stopped moving and men in black suits started climbing out. They had white IDs pinned on their suits. I knew exactly who they were. They all had their rifles pointed at us. There were 14 of them. One of them came out with their own RPG and aimed it at our vehicles. Two shots and we no longer had vehicles.

"Those fucking assholes," Vanoss said infuriated. He turned to my brother. "If they're not with you then who are they?!"

"I don't know..." He replied.

The men started shootings at us and we all ducked down to the ground.

"It's the CIA, dumbasses," I retorted.

If this is the first time the CIA attack this gang, then this gang knows exactly what they're doing.

"How do you know?" Moo asked.

"Their badges," I said. "And I may or may not have been chased by them once..."

"Our bullets aren't going to do shite. So what's the plan?" Nogla asked turning to Vanoss.

I leaned over to my brother. "You have any grenades in your bag?" I whispered. He nodded. He pulled a grenade out from one of the smaller pockets of his bag and handed it to me.

I took the pin out still holding the safety lever. With all the strength I had, I got up and threw the grenade towards the men attacking us. Bullets only missed me by hair strands.

Everyone ducked down covering their heads. One of the SUVs blew up killing any nearby men. Flaming car pieces flew towards our direction.

"You could've warned us first," Terroriser said irritated since no one saw my action coming.

"Where did you even get that from?" Delirious asked. I pointed at my brother who was now using his sniper to take out the remaining enemies.

He ran out of bullets and there were still three left.

"Okay, on the count of 3, we get up and split towards them. They'll be too overwhelmed to know who to shoot at and miss all of us," Vanoss said. We all nodded with agreement.

He counted to three and did what we were supposed to. They fired at us missing us by millimeters. One just started spraying in all directions to the point we had to go back down to the ground. He didn't stop shooting and eventually had to reload.

We got up again and ran to the warehouse. Moo shot one of the guys and Nogla shot another. Wildcat ended up shooting the last one.

"There are probably more coming," Delirious said.

"They're probably not dead," Lui said.

"Bulletproof vests?" Mini asked.

"Most likely." 

Vanoss walked away. He looked like he was thinking. I sat down on the floor against the wall. I put my hand in my face since I was feeling frustrated and realized I didn't have my mask on.

"Oh, no... no, no, no, no..." I started panicking. I could feel Delirious staring at me.

He walked up to me and handed me my mask. I took it and put it on my face. I felt a wave of relief. Although, I was still anxious that they all saw me.

"I know the feeling..." Delirious said and just walked away.

Was he talking about his mask? My mask was my black veil. I wore it to hide my shame of all my sins. Maybe it was the same for him.

He was definitely an odd character and something about him intrigued me...

*