𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡.

I was packing all my stuff from the apartment. I didn't have much, to begin with, but I wasn't going to stay here any longer. This whole time they might have been trying to use me. Only giving me a false sense of trust.

How can they do that? They get all this information about me but don't bother to tell me anything about themselves. In fact, they know my past. I told them myself. What do I know about them? Nothing! Just thinking about it makes me angry.

I put a couple of knives by my waist and slung my bag over my shoulder. I walked out of my room at the same time Delirious was. I decided to ignore him and walked past him.

"Red," Delirious called after me. I stopped walking.

"Why don't you just call me by name since you already happen to know it?" I said with clear anger in my voice.

"Look, I'm really sorry... I don't know what happened..." he said in a quiet voice. He almost sounded scared.

"It doesn't matter. Tell the guys I'm not coming back," I said and made my way out.

"Wait, what?" Delirious asked a bit shocked. He ran in front of me and tried to stop me.

"I'm leaving," I said and tried to go around him but he stepped in the way.

"No, you can't."

"Why not? You'll beat the shit out of me?" I asked getting more irritated by the minute.

"They'll come to find you. They'll kill you," Delirious said in a much different tone now.

"Not if you end up killing me first," I said and walked around him. This time he didn't block my path. Instead, he grabbed my arm.

"I'm really sorry, okay? I just don't want to see you get killed. Especially, by the people I consider family," he explained.

"A gang... is not a family," I stated. I yanked my arm out of his hand and stomped out of the apartment. When I knew he couldn't see me, I started rubbing my arm where Delirious had just grabbed. It was hurting.

The gang wasn't anywhere in sight. I took the opportunity and ran for it before they came from the gym.

I didn't know where I was going. I thought about my shitty apartment but that probably wasn't the best plan. Besides, I'm behind on the bills and rent. I had the money for it but I didn't really live there anymore.

I pulled my hood on and jogged to a motel. I got a room and stayed there for a while. I went into the small bathroom and examined my arms. They were severely bruised. It didn't look normal at all. I bandaged it up as best as possible.

I heard my stomach rumbling telling me to give it food. I walked to a fast-food restaurant and got something to fill my stomach in the meantime. I sat in the corner of the restaurant watching everyone.

Watching everyone... they all had smiles on their faces. They all seemed happy with their lives. It tortured me. I couldn't have that perfect life where I had normal parents and friends. Where I didn't kill or run from the police. It was too late for all that.

I finished my food and got up to leave. I went back to my motel room and settled in. It wasn't the greatest place but it would do for the time being.

I rummaged through my bag looking for pajamas when I noticed my phone was in there. It was about to die soon. There were a few messages from someone I knew before I ran into the Vanoss Crew. I pulled out my charger and started charging my phone.

I came up with the decision of going back out at nightfall to meet up with them. I also needed to make sure I was off the radar.

• • •

When nightfall came, I put on an all-black outfit and strapped on some knives to my wrist, waist, and ankles. I grabbed my fully charged phone and walked out into the night.

There was a known alley where criminals like me used to go to to get "jobs". Before I had joined the gang, I was basically a hitman. That or I had killed for fun. Either way, I had a special connection who was able to give information about anything. And I mean anything.

I carefully made my way to the alley. They would recognize me instantly because of my mask which was in horrible condition compared to the last time I came here.

I sighed as I reached the entrance. I walked in slowly and carefully. I tried to make little noise as possible to keep heads from turning. Only a couple of people looked at me but they definitely recognized me. I started walking faster until I reached my destination.

I opened a mistreated metal door into a small, dim-lit room. It seemed like a regular office except it was way more sketchy.

"Anyone here?" I called out in the room. After a few seconds, I heard some shuffling in a room in the back.

A man came out and as soon as he looked towards my direction his face turned to complete and utter shock. Although I couldn't see his eyes because he always had a gray blindfold with an Omega sign on it, he was soon smirking.

"Look at what the devil dragged back," he responded.

"I see you're still wearing that ugly blindfold, Ohm."

*