𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.

We were in our appropriate stations at the warehouse. It was my first time here and I gotta say, it was a pretty big warehouse.

I was in the boxing ring with Delirious. I didn't want to work with him but I had to think on the positive side, I get to beat his ass today. A smile wanted to creep on my face at the thought but I held it back.

Vanoss was going around to each group explaining what they were going to do. He came to us last.

"Alright, ladies," Vanoss said clapping his hands together. Delirious glared at him. "You guys are doing close-combat. Red, how experienced are you with fighting?"

"I'm not that experienced but I'm not completely clueless either," I replied.

"Okay, let's see what you can do," Vanoss took a step back from the ring.

I faced Delirious but he quickly swung. I was able to jump back in time but I ended up falling on my butt.

"What the fuck, Delirious!" I shouted.

"You think they're gonna wait until you're ready?" he said crossing his arms. I swung my legs around and kicked his ankles making him grunt as he hit the floor.

I stood up and dusted myself off. He did the same. He had his back turned at me so I decided to surprise attack him, also. I swung my leg aiming for his head. He saw me coming and was able to put his arms up to block his face in time.

"What the hell!" Delirious shouted. I started smirking.

"Alright, alright," Vanoss said trying to calm Delirious down. "You're quick to dodge and you're pretty strong since you were able to make Delirious move to the other side of the ring with that kick."

"She tried to get me off guard," Delirious said.

"Should've never let your guard down," I commented.

"She's right," Vanoss agreed. Delirious groaned. "Anyways, no more off guard bull shit. Get serious and start training for real," Vanoss ordered. "Delirious, that means teaching her some new skills." I heard Delirious sigh next to me.

Vanoss left the ring and we started training.

"Ok, hit me," Delirious said even though he had his arms crossed. I looked at him suspiciously.

I swung my fist toward him. He didn't move until the last minute. He moved his head just enough for my fist not to make contact and he grabbed my wrist and pulled on it making me lose balance. I felt his other hand grab my hair and pull me back making me groan in pain. His face now next to mine. I could hear his small breaths next to me.

"Let go of me," I gritted through my teeth.

"Make me," he growled at me.

I grabbed his wrist that was holding my hair. I took a deep breath cause I knew this was gonna hurt. I quickly bent over and lifted his body onto my back and flipped him over to the other side. There was a loud sound of him hitting the floor.

I rubbed the back of my head where Delirious was holding onto my hair. I could feel the blood pumping through my head.

He slowly got up. It seemed like he was trying to take in what happened.

"What. The. Fuck." I heard Mini say in surprise. When I looked at him, his mouth and eyes were wide open in shock.

"Delirious got his ass beat by a girl!" Terroriser was laughing his ass off.

"Well, shit," Basically said. His facial expression was hard to read. He looked like he didn't want anything to do with what just happened.

"Red, I thought you said you didn't know that much close-combat," Vanoss said.

"I don't. That's just one of the few things I know," I explained still rubbing the back of my head.

"Well, keep up the good work," he said smirking at Delirious. Delirious flipped him off.

Delirious got off the floor. We continued to fight but he taught me different moves.

"So, does my target know how to fight?" I asked Delirious.

"Probably not."

"So, then why am I learning this?"

"Oh god, you're an idiot," Delirious said rolling his eyes. "There might be a target in the future who knows how to fight. We never know. If you don't learn now, he'll either beat your ass to a pulp or kill you." Delirious had a stern look in his eyes.

"Alright, that's enough for today. We'll come back tomorrow," Vanoss said.

I was grabbing my sweater from the stool that was in the corner of the ring when I felt immense pain in my ankle. I felt myself fall to the floor and groaned in pain. This asshole just used my own move.

"Fuck you, Delirious," I said as I flipped him off. He was laughing like a maniac.

Jeez, he's such a pain in the ass...

*