𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.

Vanoss just looked at me with a surprised look on his face when he noticed I was just below him on the staircase.

"Don't make me repeat myself, Vanoss," I said. He seemed like he didn't know what to say.

"Ha! Looks like you didn't make the cut, Red," Blu said while emphasizing my nickname all weird.

"I wasn't talking to you, Hooters looking, bitch!" I shouted. Out of reaction, I threw the kitchen knife in my hand towards her but I purposely missed. I was not in the mood. She stood there, shocked.

"Just go home," Delirious said quietly to her. I looked at him and he was now looking at me seriously.

Blu left but of course, she shot me a death glare before leaving. I looked back at Vanoss.

"Come on, Red. We need to talk," Vanoss said nodding his head towards his direction. I walked upstairs with Delirious behind me.

If what Blu said was right about me not 'making the cut' or whatever then that means they're most likely going to kill me. I wasn't going to let that happen without a fight. I didn't have any weapons on me at the moment but I was faster and smaller than everyone here so I could use that to my advantage. Wildcat will be a challenge since he's tall and big. I would have to find my way around him.

"You're not planning on fighting all of us, are you?" Delirious whispered to me. Since he was considerably taller than me, I could feel his breath tickle my ear. I felt my face heat up a bit and ignored him.

"First of all, you wouldn't win. Second of all, we're not kicking you out," he stated. "Not yet, at least."

"Then why was Vanoss all weird when he realized I heard him?"

"You'll see."

We walked to the meeting room and the rest of the guys looked like they were trying to come up with a plan for something. They kept pitching ideas while others shot them down for some dangerous reason.

"Alright, Red," Vanoss started. "We're planning another heist. You have a special part in this heist." I could hear the rest of the guys start quieting down in the background. "We already have everything ready for you. All we really need is to convince you to actually do it." The guys were now snickering.

"What's so funny?" I asked angrily at the guys. They instantly became quiet and their smiles dropped except for Wildcat. He started bursting out laughing.

"I can't wait to see you as a tramp!" Wildcat wheezed out.

"Whaaat?!" I shouted. "What's that supposed to mean?!"

"We need you to act as a prostitute..." Vanoss said.

"No, absolutely not!" I shouted. I tried to walk out of the room but Delirious was in my way. "Move."

"No." I groaned at Delirious' answer.

"Red, you won't be doing anything. You'll just get in the car and we'll follow you-"

"No!" I shouted again, cutting Vanoss off. "Make Wildcat do it. He seems the most enthusiastic about this heist!"

"Whoa, what?" Wildcat started laughing his ass off again.

"Okay, enough of that," Vanoss said. "Onto serious business. The other day, when you freaked out-"

"Can you let it go?" I asked in a hushed voice. I wasn't ready yet.

"We need to know if you're really capable of going on heists," Vanoss said.

"I go on killing sprees for fun. I think I'm quite capable," I said with sass.

"But why's that?" Delirious asked.

"Why do you care?" I asked with a little attitude that I didn't mean to come out.

"You're part of this gang now. We don't need anyone dangerous in it," Delirious said defensively.

"What?! Look at where you're standing! You realize we're all criminals here, right? Besides you're the one who almost shot me!" I yelled. "In the head, might I add!"

"I saved your life!" Delirious was now also yelling.

"That's enough!" Vanoss shouted. The guys were staring at us with surprised looks on their faces. "This heist won't take place for another few weeks. We'll be training until then. Red, I know you're handy with a knife which is why I want you there with the target."

"Can I go now? I really don't want to be in this room right now," I asked.

"Go ahead. Be ready by 7:00 tomorrow morning. That's when we're training," Vanoss said. I made my way out of the room. I took one last cold glance at Delirious before exiting out.

"What a prick," I mumbled about Delirious.

*