𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛.

I was silent the entire time. I was in the living room while the rest of the guys were going on with their lives. I was waiting for Danny to come out of the shower. I planned that once he got out, we would leave.

"Hey, (Y/n)," Basically called, "do you want anything to eat or drink?"

I shook my head. "No, I'm fine."

"You sure?"

"Yeah," I said without looking towards his direction.

Even though I said I didn't want anything, a plate of food appeared in front of me on the coffee table. I looked up and saw Delirious staring at me with his arms crossed. The tension in the air slowly started getting thicker.

"Eat," he demanded.

"No," I said.

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "When was the last time you ate?"

I hadn't eaten an actual meal in days. I've been living off of instant food and small snacks. "It doesn't concern you," I said.

He was now glaring at me. I looked away from him. "Calm down, Jon," Vanoss said placing a hand on his shoulder. "We don't need a repeat of last time."

I looked at Vanoss in shock. Delirious looked just as surprised. "You think I would hit her again?" Delirious asked. I could tell he was ticked off.

"I'm just saying... 'cause of your-"

"Fuck off," Delirious said and slapped Vanoss' hand off his shoulder. He went to his room and slammed his door shut.

Everyone was silent for a while. "You didn't have to say that, Vanoss..." I was first to break the silence.

"Yeah, that was pretty harsh. Even for me and I'm a straight-up asshole," Wildcat commented.

"I didn't join this gang to fight each other. I joined this gang so we can fight together," Lui said and slumped down in a chair at the dining room. "I thought we were supposed to be a family... Lately, all we've been doing is arguing with each other. If this is how it's going to be like from now on then I don't want to be a part of this anymore," Lui got up and headed for the door.

"Lui, wait!" Nogla called after him.

"When you guys are done with all your disputes, let me know. Until then, keep me out of it," Lui grabbed his keys and left out the apartment.

That was the first time I had seen him so serious. He was usually like a little kid with his gummy worms and just laughing at whatever was happening. I almost forgot he was a grown man...

"You're not gonna do something about this?" Basically asked Vanoss.

"No, he needs his space. If I forced him to stay, who knows what he would do," Vanoss said.

What was that supposed to mean? And arguing? When I was here, they didn't really argue. Did they start arguing when I left? A lot of questions were going through my mind.

"Evan, next time just be more careful," Brock said.

He nodded and slowly everyone started going back to whatever they were doing. Nogla threw himself on the couch not too far from me. He leaned his head back and sighed.

"You okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I think. You?"

"I'm fine, I think..."

"This gang was crumbling underneath our feet and Lui was the only one who noticed," Nogla commented.

"That's not true. You guys have a strong bond. You guys are each other's family. Fighting or not, you guys would've put it passed you eventually. I felt like I didn't belong because of it. You guys know everything about each other and I know nothing about you guys... That's part of the reason why I left," I explained.