𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎.

"What did you do to your hand?!" Vanoss exclaimed. I just looked away.

"More importantly, let's tend to her wounds," Mini said. Everyone pretty much encircled around me trying to take a look at my hand.

"Give her some space, guys," Nogla said. Vanoss poked at my hand and I yanked my hand free from whoever was holding it.

"Ow!" I groaned as I held my hand close to me.

"It most likely needs stitches if it's bleeding like that," Delirious said. He was the only one who hadn't gotten up from his chair to look at my hand.

"Delirious, you have the most experience with needles and thread!" Basically shouted with glee.

"Yeah! You're always sewing up your teddy bears!" Vanoss shouted.

"There's a difference between fabric and human flesh!" I said nervously not sure if I wanted him to sew up my hand. I also didn't want him near me.

"Can't we just wrap it up and it'll get better?" Wildcat asked with annoyance.

"Nope. We need her in tip-top shape," Terroriser said.

"I brought the first aid kit!" Lui shouted in his kid voice. Delirious grabbed the kit with one hand and the hoodie of my sweater with the other and dragged me out of the room.

He pulled me into the bathroom of the living room and locked the door behind him. He pretty much threw me onto the toilet seat lid. He grabbed my injured hand and placed it on the sink that was next to the toilet. He washed and cleaned it. He put numbing ointment and started sewing up the open cuts of my knuckles with a suture and was over in just a couple of minutes.

I opened and closed my hand to see how it felt. A few bones cracked but it felt fine. It was just a little sore.

"Better?" Delirious asked. I nodded. "Good."

"I guess..." I got up from the toilet seat and walked towards the door.

"You're not even gonna thank me?" He asked. This time he sounded like he was joking around.

"No. I blame you for this," I said seriously while holding my injured fist up. I unlocked the door.

"How did I do that?" He asked with a little chuckle. It sounded almost psychotic.

"If you never followed me, I wouldn't have gotten mad. If I didn't get mad, you're dumb girlfriend and I wouldn't have fought and my mask wouldn't be broken. If my mask wasn't broken, I wouldn't have punched a hole in the wall and be here in your annoying presence," I said and opened the door to walk out. I stopped and looked back at Delirious again. I shook my head and shut the door behind me.

I felt irritated. I wasn't so sure about this group anymore. Or maybe just Blu. I don't know. Everyone else seems okay, I guess. But they don't even trust me. Maybe I'm just skeptical. Maybe we all are.

*