𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢.

"Please, don't run," he said trying to calm me down. "We're not gonna kill you."

"No, get away from me!" I shouted but the music was drowning me out.

"Calm down!" He said gripping my arm harder. I winced and groaned in slight pain. He must have noticed because he quickly loosened his grip. "Please, stop," he pleaded.

I knew everything I did was pointless. He was stronger than me. I also didn't want my lead to get away. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me out to the back of the strip club.

"No! My lead," I tried to fight back. He grabbed my shoulders and pinned me to the wall.

"There is no lead," he told me. I didn't believe him.

"You're lying," I said.

He shook his head, "No, I'm not. I told Ohm to set you up."

"What? But-"

"Yeah, you were gonna pay him double whatever we would pay. Well, we paid him double of what you were gonna pay."

I felt defeated. I finally gave up struggling. "There are people after you. I was trying to find out who," I informed him.

"We already know. The guys are dealing with it right now," Delirious said

I sighed and Delirious slid his hands down my arms. He pulled up the sleeve of one side and examined my arm. They were still bruised up.

"I'm so sorry," he said. His voice cracked slightly. I actually felt bad. Was he really going through a lot? He suddenly moved his hand to his mask.

He slowly started lifting it off his face. He lifted his mask so it could be above his head. I was frozen there with shock and confusion. He had clown make-up on. He wiped his face with the sleeve of his blue sweater.

There was still a little make-up here and there but I could see his face clearly. His sweater, on the other hand, was now dirty with white make-up. He had very defined features and was way better looking then I expected. He was staring straight into my (e/c) eyes with his bright blue ones.

"My name's Jonathan," he said. His hand reached for my mask. His finger barely grazed my chin. He lifted it and I let him. If it was a few days ago, I would've smacked his arm away. But I let him. He already knew what I looked like, anyway.

"What are you doing?" I asked nervously.

He didn't answer me but continued to peel my mask away. "I really am sorry," he apologized again. "We need you back," he said.

I shook my head as my mask was resting on top of my head. "I can't," I replied. While I was there, I felt like I didn't belong. I was meant to be alone.

"Please," Delirious said in a whisper as he leaned his forehead on mine.

"Are you okay?" I couldn't help but ask. I could hear him sigh.

"No, my life's gone to shit," he deadpanned. He then, randomly, started chuckling. "No, my life has always been shit. I can never do anything right." He looked into my eyes again and this time he leaned in. I gasped before his lips made contact with mine.

I was frozen and I didn't know what to do. I started to feel weak and I ended up melting into the kiss. His hands wrapped around my waist while my hands wrapped around his neck.

His lips were warm and soft. He licked my lips asking for entrance and my mouth opened for him before I could even process what was happening. His tongue caressed every inch of my mouth.

He pulled back and bit his lip. He looked frustrated. I could feel myself starting to blush so I tried to slide my mask back on my face. He grabbed my wrist before I could.

"You're cute when your blushing," he stated. I started blushing even harder.

"Are you saying I'm not cute when I blush?" I asked only teasing him. A smile crept upon his face.

"No, but you should wear your maskless," he said.

"Not happening," I stated and slid my mask back on. I reached for his mask and slid his back on his face. After a long silence, Delirious' eyes widened as if he remembered something.

"Shit, I got sidetracked... Your brother came to us asking for our help."

*