𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢.

(𝚢/𝚗) 𝚙𝚘𝚟

Someone else had come into the room soon after the leader left. From what I could tell, it was a woman and she had been beating the shit out of me. My mask was laying on the ground just broken in pieces.

I heard gunshots from below. The woman beating me seemed to get distracted so I took the chance to set myself free and stabbed her in the throat with one of the knives I had on my wrists. I took the keys from her belt and her pistol.

I unlocked the door and looked into the dim hallway. I had to look for Danny but I didn't know where to start.

"Danny?" I said out loud hoping he could hear me.

In the distance, I could hear someone yelling in pain. I didn't hesitate to run in that direction. With every step I took, my legs felt like they were getting weaker. I still kept pushing to get to my brother in time. The yelling was getting clearer and louder.

I slowed down in front of the door where the screaming was coming from. I slammed the door open and pointed the pistol at the person torturing Danny. They put their hands in the air in surrender.

"Step away from him," I ordered.

"You're making a grave mistake, little lady," the man said.

"I said to step away," I said, venom practically spilling with each word. The man only looked at me and then started smirking. He seemed to look behind so I turned to find someone behind me.

I quickly jumped out the way but not in time. He shot me but it only grazed me. I shot my gun at him and then at the man who had his hands up. I got up and walked over behind Danny with a limp. I set him free from the ropes.

"You should've just left," Danny grunted.

"Don't be ridiculous. I'm not gonna leave you here," I said to him.

"You don't understand-"

"No, you don't understand. You're my family. I'm not leaving you behind," I said firmly. I heard him sigh and he let me help him. "You know the way around, right?"

He nodded. "Go straight," he said, motioning with his head. We walked down the long hallway. "What was the gun-shooting, earlier? It sounded like it was coming from downstairs," he said.

"It might've been the guys but I'm not entirely sure," I said. We walked a little more until he told me to go left through a door.

We both struggled to climb down the stairs. I could feel the gunshot wound still bleeding. I kept a hand on my side as I used my other arm to help keep Danny up. I was starting to feel lightheaded and cold. My wound was bleeding a lot for just being a small graze.

"You okay? You don't look so good," Danny said.

"You're not looking so hot yourself," I smirked.

He chuckled before turning serious again. "Seriously, just leave me. We both can't survive."

"No."

"(Y/n)-"

"Danny, you're not changing my mind. Now, hurry up. We need to find out if the guys are here or not."

"Stubborn as always," I heard Danny mumble.

We stopped dead in our tracks when we heard more gunfire louder than before from under us. We heard a door crashing open. We ducked down and stayed near the wall. I pointed the gun down the stairs to shoot whoever came up.

The steps were quiet and slow. The closer they got the more nerve-wracking it got. I pulled the hammer of the pistol slowly. I lowered the gun when I saw who it was. I felt relieved and felt myself fall to the floor. My hand smeared blood all over the floor as a used my other hand to hold the wound. My vision was getting blurry and I started getting cold sweats.

"No, no, no, no. (Y/n), come on," Delirious said as he crouched down next to me. He lifted my hand and looked at the wound. "Were you shot?" I could barely hear him ask me. He carried me in his arms and started heading back down.

Ohm helped Danny walk down the stairs as he let the guys know they found us through their earpieces.

I gripped Delirious' sweater, trying to stay up. I knew I would pass out soon. "Jon..."

"Shh, don't say anything," he said. I could tell from his bright blue eyes that he was worried.

"J-Jon," I tried again.

"Don't waste your energy talking. We'll find help, soon," he said softly. His voice was soothing. I did as told and tried to cling on to my conscious for as long as possible. I laid my head on his chest, feeling weak and tired.

I wasn't paying attention to the surroundings but I knew we made it outside. I tried to stay up but I felt my sight dimming and getting darker. I tried to hold on to the last bit of consciousness I had but I couldn't keep hold and let the darkness consume me.

• • •

*